Oriental Garden / Chinese Food / Illegal Practices / Rude - Combative Staff

1 300 Ridge Road, Lynhurst, NJ 07071Lyndhurst, NJ, United States
Phone: 973.372.1330

I ordered a Chicken & Broccoli lunch special which costs $5.40. I got Beef and Broccoli instead. When I pointed this out, I was told I was wrong. I was told that I said Beef not Chicken. Even though my co-worker, who did order the Beef, vouched for me say he clearly heard me specify Chicken not Beef.

I had already had a history of rudeness and extremely poor service here before. I only returned because of proximity to my office at work. I gave the counter-person a $10.00 bill and $0.50. I received back only $.010 in change. When I questioned this, the counterperson immediatley became rude an defensive, put his finger in my face and told me I was wrong, that I was trying to steal $5.00 from them, and that this was all my fault for not counting my change correctly. I replied with, "I make really good money, I don' t need to steal $5.00 from you or anybody else for that matter".

Had I pulled him over the counter and handled this in another fashion, I would have been the one to get in trouble! These folks clearly don't appreciate our business, to say the very least. Spend your hard-earned dollars with businesses that actually appreciate it and will treat you accordingly. Not to mention they're probably feeding us Cats and Rats disguised as Chicken and Beef.

WMB.