Organix Shampoo - Free TrialThey never reimbursed the

1 Review updated:

I went to CVS in Boston and noticed that they had Organix shampoo and conditioners that have a Try Me for Free Rebate up to a $6.99 value, you pay just for the tax. I sent all requested material to have my money back have never received it. There are several complains online about the fake rebates of Organix. The do it every year. The shampoo is just a cheap product that absolutely doesn't worth $7. It is equivalent to a $3 shampoo. I would have never bought it if it didn't have the rebate.

Mr

Comments

• Mr
      Jun 20, 2009

I have just received the check so I wish I could delete the complain I posted a few days ago.

• Or
      Nov 16, 2011

I mailed in my rebate form and never got my rebate. I mailed it from Canada and cost me extra for the oversea stamp. Organix is dishonest and faked advertising. Never buy their product again!

• Be
      Jul 12, 2014

i paid $ 7.oo each for shampoo and also bottle of condisher, they were not good, it made my hair very dry did not feel nourishing, i was very upsat about this . also you dont even have a phone number to talk to some one about this on the bottles . this i also was not pleased about.

• Be
      Jul 12, 2014

i bought the shampoo and con. coconut milk and con. to match, it is terrible on my hair. made it feel like straw. very unhappy.i paid $7.00 each for something that is very bad.