O'Reilly Auto Parts / misleading diagnostic test
To all whom it may concern,
On July 17, 2018, I visited the O'rielly's Auto Parts Store # 2285.
I spoke with Ryan about my car symptoms.
Explaining to him ow when I start my vehicle it drags on the startup.
Grabbing the Auto-Tester.
Stating that I had a bad Battery.
I don't know if this is right for two reasons.
One I never cranked up my car.
Two, one-day later, the same problem occurred.
Being told that it's my Starter.
Therefore causing me to replace my starter.
Note I was out of $102.00 for a battery that I did not need.
Contacting the manager on duty (Chad and Jonathan) about this incident the next day.
I was informed that My battery was sent in as a core and there was nothing that can be done about what happened.
To this day I am still disappointed by this outcome. I am requesting some type of reimbursement for My Good Battery.
I am hearing all sort of excuses such as The wrong size battery was installed in my car, My battery and starter were probably both bad, etc...
Well, the only good thing that came out of this ordeal was that I have a lifetime warranty on My Starter.
I already stated my request in order to resolve this matter.
Your immediate attention would be appreciated,
More O'Reilly Auto Parts Complaints & Reviews
- O'Reillys Auto Parts - ripping people off 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - discrimination / unfair treatment 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - mistreatment of team members 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - battery scam 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - racial, sexual harassment and discrimination 
- Oreilly Auto Parts - awful place
- Oreilly Auto Parts - poor service 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - fraudulent merchandise 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - complaint on store manager 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - laurel ms store on 16 ave