Oreilly Auto Parts / scam and cheating
I have got the wrong part more times then getting' the right part. I live 20 miles from O'Reilly and every time I have to make more than one trip it cost me. I buy a lot of parts from O'Reilly in Peoria Height. Il. Called district Manager to complain and he told me to go to Auto Zone, thanks Kenny best advice I ever got from you. They like the $2000-$3000 I spend in a month. I also don't have to make two trips for every part I buy. I will not buy from or recommend O'Reilly Auto Parts.
More Oreilly Auto Parts Complaints & Reviews
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - discrimination / unfair treatment 
- O'Reillys Auto Parts - ripping people off 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - mistreatment of team members 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - battery scam 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - racial, sexual harassment and discrimination 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - rejected review of services received because I told them my battery was broken upon delivery.
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - 2000 dodge neon starter
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - battery fitted and completely messed my fuses up
- O'Reilly Auto Parts Store Number 4591 - customer service
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - unethical behavior