Oregan's Nissan / fraud with mvi
I took my truck into get an MVi done, tires changed out, trany fluid changeed and oil changed...they came up with three other things my truck needed (2005)...I had them do two of the three...the third was they said to pass inspection I would need a front lower ball joint replaced...and for them to do it would come as a whole unit and would cost and extra 900-1000 bucks! not having it at the time I called around and set up an appointment with another place who could just replace the lower ball joint instead of the whole unit..which is common. for a total of about 330 plus tax. Now, my complaint is that when I took it in to get fixed I was ready to pay the 330, however, on inspection from this other business they found absolutely NOTHING wrong with my ball joints at all!!!
I HAD MY WIFE TAKE MY TRUCK IN WHILE I WAS AT WORK, WE PAID THEM CLOSE TO 600 BUCKS FOR WORK DONE, THEY WANTED ANOTHER ALMOST 1000 BEFORE THEY WOULD PASS INSPECTION AND IT DIDN'T NEED IT!
This business could have taken my 330 I was willing to pay, but instead they were honest...SHAME ON OREGANS NISSAN!
This other business by the way was Wonder Auto on main street in Dartmouth...I recommend them for their honesty and good work I have had done in the past.
More Oregan's Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - cvt
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan sentra gear box
- Nissan Motor Company - no spare parts
- Nissan Motor Company - extended warranty purchased for nissan almera
- Nissan Motor Company - do not buy the nissan rogue