Oreck Financial / Oreck Vacuum

I ordered a oreck vacuum and when it arrived it did not work. The customer service department told me to return it and when they received it they would ship out a new one, which they did. After they took monthly payments charged to my bank of america visa each month until paid in full. The next thin i knew i get a collection put against me in the major credit bureaus for the full price of the first vacuum. I called the company and sent bank statements to them, to the alpat company (Collection agency) and to the credit bureaus and they still refuse to remove this from my credit. The consumer has no rights i guess. This company oreck and alpat are both liars and will use any taticts to charge honest people money for no reason and refuse to admit they are wrong! Avoid this scam! Oreck financial and the alpat company! Buy a vacuum cleaner and receive a free bad mark against your credit file after you pay on time and in full! How would you like that? Avoid oreck vacuum or get a free bad mark to your credit file even if you did everything including pay in full ontome!! Very bad business!!

Comments

Oct 08, 2011

I paid my last Sewage and Water Bill off in full and currently owe them $0.00, but somehow I was mailed a collections letter from Alpat Company, Inc. demanding that I also pay them for the trash collection portion of the bill. I of course did not fall for this SCAM. This fraudulent company is operating out of 40070 Cane Street, Suite 400, Slidell LA 70461. If Alpat contacts you send them no money, report them to the DA's office!