Orchard Bank/HSBC / credit cards

1 Virginia, MN, United States Review updated:

The Orchard bank/HSBC credit card was closed and refered to a Cavalry Portfolio Services as a 3rd party Debt Collector. This Company then sold the Debt to some 4th Collector called Bronson Cawley and Bergmann, (people who want you to think they are lawyers but are not) who then violated the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. Bronson Cawley was sued for their violation as they were representing the Cavalry Portfolio's Interests. The amount they were sued for plus Attorney's fees was higher than the amount which was owed and Bronson Cawley lost the case. Cavalry Portfolio then pulled this debt back, which should have been dismissed as part of the settlement and given it to a new 4th party debt collector. I'm sorry, I sued them, I won money than the debt was worth and I will not acknowledge the debt which was supposed to have been dismissed, closed out and purged. At this stage the new Debt collector is harrassment. Every attempt they make is harrassment and I am building my case against them to sue them. They have not validated the debt, cannot validate the debt because it was supposed to have been dismissed. I only deal in paper and not on the phone so if putting a stamp, (which is cheaper than a phone call) on a piece of paper is too hard to do, I am sorry.

Comments

22nd of Mar, 2011
    ORCHARD BANK/HSBC - UNAUTHORIZED BANK PAYMENT
    MIKE
    New York

ORCHARD BANK/ HSBC, WENT INTO MY BANK ACCOUNTS THAT WERE WITH ANOTHER BANK AND WITHDREW MONEY TO PAYOFF MY BOTH CREDIT CARDS THAT I HAD WITH ORCHARD, AND WERE NOT LATE, AND OVER DREW MY ACCOUNTS, THAT CAUSED ME CONSIDERABLE OVER DRAFT CHARGES AND RETURNED BANK CHARGES. THEY RETURNED THE MONEY AFTER SOME TIME, BUT AND SENT A LETTE STATING THEY DID NOT HAVE AUTHORIZATION TO TAKE THE MONEY, I REQUESTED ALL FEES, THEY CONTINUE TO CHARGE ME, I WILL NOT PAY, TEY JUST KEEP ADDING TO MY BALANCE AND CALLING A 100 TIMES A DAY!