Orbitz.com / simple information on unused ticket

United States Review updated:
I bought 3 domestic e-tickets from Orbitz.com. The tickets were not used. When I tried to call Orbitz about what my options were I was put on hold twice for a total of over 45 minutes. I finally talked to someone who spoke very poor English and refused to talk to me unless my zip code matched the zip code on my account, which for some reason it did not. He absolutely refused to offer any assistance and when I asked for a supervisor he put me on permanent hold. I WILL NEVER USE ORBITZ.COM AGAIN!!

Comments

Oh
  18th of Nov, 2008
Now, if a 3rd party called in, and claimed to be you, then cancelled your flights without your permission, you'd have been the first to scream, , , , "Where is the security???" You should be happy they protect your privacy, and check you My Account tab on the website to find out what zip code YOU put on the account, instead of blaming everyone else!!!
Ja
  1st of Dec, 2008
I agree. I will not be using Orbitz.com again. We received a change to our itinerary one week prior to our international travel date and were told that we would now be waiting 6.3 hours for our connecting flight home. We called Orbitz, waited 2 hours to hear that there is nothing they can do. We purchased our tickets 6 months in advance because we have an infant and toddler. We explained that this change would place us in a difficult situation and all that the Orbitz supervisor said was that they are sorry but they could not accommodate us on another flight.

Orbitz Logo Orbitz