Orbitz — why should I pay for mistake committed by your team
Dear Orbitz team
Why should I bear for the mistakes committed by you.
You have not informed the property of the cancellation and now when the amount is refunded I am taking a hit of OMR 5.38 which amounts to USD 14.
can you please ensure the above amount is refunded to me ASAP.
Thanks & Regards
On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 7:50 PM Vikas Anand wrote:
Why is that the below cancellation has not been conveyed to the property?
Why has my card been charged even though the booking was cancelled?
My card was charged today for the booking that was already cancelled
Kindly ensure that the amount is refunded ASAP
On Tue, Jul 10, 2018, 10:18 PM Orbitz wrote:
You have cancelled with full refund of deposit by hotel.
Jul 18, 2018 - Jul 20, 2018 2 nights
Days Inn by Wyndham Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
4400 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC, 20008 United States of America
Guest room Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
2 full beds, non-smoking room
Reserved for Vikas Anand
2 adults, 1 child, 1 infant
Thank you for choosing Orbitz for your travel reservations. We're sorry your plans didn't work out. When you're ready to book a new trip we'll be happy to help you.
If you have been charged a deposit or partial payments, you will be issued a refund by Days Inn by Wyndham Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue.
Orbitz Itinerary number: [protected]
Hotel reservation number: 82792EC024483
If you want to cancel additional rooms, a car or activities you must cancel them separately.
More Orbitz Complaints & Reviews
- Orbitz - Horrifying service, dishonesty, scams 
- Orbitz - Price Assurance scam 
- Orbitz - Orbitz access America insurance scam 
- Orbitz - annoying promo Emails 
- Orbitz - Credit card charged, no hotel room booked! 
- Orbitz - car rental 
- Orbitz - orbitz was prepaid and when I arrived at the hilton my prepaid room w/ upgrade was not available
- Orbitz - flight change - orbitz itinerary number:7362683081906
- Orbitz - changing my flight
- Orbitz.com - Scam