Orbitz / Orbitz customer service

TX, United States Review updated:

I have used Orbitz to book airplane tickets in US, and had no issues or problems. However, on my recent overseas travel to Cozumel was not smooth as in-state travel arrangement. DO NOT use Orbitz to arrange shuttle services or anything else !!! Orbitz do not check the companies they advertise or list on their website, and Orbitz do not guarantee their services !!! We could have been stranded in a foreign country because the shuttle service did not pick us up, and when we tried to contact Grayline shuttle service - no one answer the phone!!! The GRAYLINE SHUTTLE SERVICE WAS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!!! When we got back in US, I have contacted the Orbitz customer service, and they essentially told me they cannot refund the shuttle service, Orbitz do not have protocol to document any complaints, and unable to resolve any customer's complaints. Two different customer service agents and a CS supervisor tried to call the shuttle service at Cozumel, and they could not reach them either. Orbitz customer service supervisor told me that all she can do is email the Grayline shuttle service, and she hang up the phone!!! DO NOT USE ORBITZ FOR OVERSEAS TRAVEL !!!

Comments

• Or
      Jul 26, 2011

Hi,
    This is Kristi from Orbitz Customer Relations. If you could e-mail me your Orbitz record locator to [protected]@Orbitz.com, I will be glad to review your reservation and respond to your concerns. Please place the e-mail to my attention, and please include your blog and screen name.

Thanks,