OrbitTelecom / Look closely at your bills

Orbit telecom added me on my phone bill WITHOUT my permission, using my personal information, I couldn’t get a hold of them and eventually had to get my phone company to remove it! Any suggestions? Who do I contact about this? They got away with this for 3 months, how does this happen? I am contacting the BBB and the Attorney general and I encourage all to have been scammed by these jerks to make reports also! This isn’t the first time this has happened look closely at your bills under misc. and "other" charges. A few others to look out for is Trivoice international [protected] and myiproducts imail llc [protected].

Va

Comments

• Mi
      26th of Jul, 2008

Orbi tTelecom has ripped me off also. I have never heard of this company before a day in my life. However I have charges from them that are on my phone bill. I am now responsible for paying fees for a service i didn't subscribe to, nor used. what can be done to take this off of my phone bill.

• Ra
      22nd of Aug, 2008

Those dead beats did the same thing to me, and they got away with it for 20 months, because I didn't look close enough
    at my bill, thinking at&t was a comany that could be trusted, in stead of collecting money for a bunch of dead beats.