Orbit Telecom / Overcharged

Twice in the last few months my at&t bill has included a bill from an Orbit Telecom for an Orbit Telecom VMail service that I had not requested. They cancelled the service and did not charge the first time.

I am not sure of the results of my most recent contact with them concerning this month's charge since the at&t electronic payment will not be made until early next month.

Orbit said my request had been made using an email address that has not been in service for some time.

Ja

Comments

• Cu
      2nd of Jul, 2009

Orbit Telecom provides its subscribers with a private voice mail service which enables access to voice mails via phone and email. We market the service on the Internet and continuously review our marketing and sign-up procedures and believe that they comply with all applicable laws and industry standard best practices.

We maintain excellent customer service 24 by 7 by 365 and you can reach us via phone at 800-263-0206 or online at http://www.orbittelecom.com/support.cfm. I’m confident we can address any customer service concerns you may have.

Orbit Telecom Customer Service

• Gi
      14th of May, 2010

Guys, if you don't like it, go and sign up with Pulse Telecom. For $24.95/month you can make unlimited phone calls to India, Canada and USA (land line and cellular) and also to 16 European countries. All the calls are included in this plan.
    I'm with Pulse Telecom and I'm satisfied.
    Webpage: www.pulsetele.com