Orange WiFi / Non performance

1 France Review updated:

While staying in one of the hotels in Paris, France I wanted to use internet service which was provided by Orange WiFi. I paid using my credit card but I could not connect to Internet. I tried and tried but connection never worked. When I checked my statement a few weeks later, I realized that they charged me twice. I wrote them asking for a refund. They said they cannot put it back on my credit card and have to send wire to my bank account. It has been more than 3 months since I put in the request for the refund, and I have not received anything yet. Each time I follow up with them, I get the same response: ".. due to the general dysfunction of the e-shop on line we are receiving a lot of mails. Thus, all demands need some weeks to be dealt with among which yours."

I don't think it takes that long to process a refund for services your client never received.

More Orange WiFi Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Cr
      29th of Aug, 2009

This is obviously a scam. Any reputable company would have refunded your funds to your credit card in 7 to 10 days. You will witness the second coming before you ever
    realise a refund. Write this off. Score one for the opposition.

• Lo
      15th of Jan, 2010

The same thing happened to me when trying to sign-up for orange wifi in a hotel. After providing my payment details, the confirmation screen failed to appear and so I did not know the id or password I needed to log-in. I tried again, but still saw no confirmation.

As I feared I found out later that I had been charged twice. I contacted assistance@orange-wifi.com asking for a refund. I got a reply straight away asking for my account number. I replied but have had no response in the month since, despite reminding them.

I expected better service from orange in processing a refund.

• Ad
      18th of Oct, 2017

Orange WiFi Its just Complete scam, please people be aware of their scam or you will lose you money for nothing. I did purchased one month WiFi during my holiday in France and it never worked for me. they took my money but I have canceled in the legal frame time but they refused to refund my money. The keep ignoring my emails and I don't know what to do