Orange Telecom / Cheating job seekers!

Senegal Review updated:
I am Asif Febin from Kerala writing this in order to help the job seekers from to be cheated by some ugly people. I got a mail mentioned that I have selected for a high level job with too much salary from a company named Orange telecom in dakar Senegal. But I got necessary information from the Senegal Embassy in India at right time and escaped from being cheated. So I advice all to be not to be cheated.

Comments

Vi
  28th of Jan, 2008
U r absolutely correct and thank u for the infromation
Md
  29th of Jan, 2008
I am Md. Ashanour Rahman Khan from Bangladesh have been received Ofeer letter and Contarct agreement from Orange Telecom DAKAR SENEGAL five days ago. After signed this one and sent to global visa rite services they sent me to VISA application form and charged me $ 780 for processing. This is true or fraud. Please advice me what can I do in this situation.
Mu
  20th of Feb, 2008
I am M.Bilal Waheed from Pakistan writing this in order to help the job seekers from to be cheated by some ugly people. I got a mail mentioned that I have selected for a high level job with too much salary from a company named Orange telecom in dakar Senegal. But i aksed from Orange telecom company Y these type of people cheat to other.
Ma
  25th of Feb, 2008
This is a bogus company, please don't beleive this
Re
  1st of Mar, 2008
the complaint is correct as i received the same email actually forwarded to me by a friend in Saudi Arabia.. The terms of the job are too good to be true not to mention the high pay of the job.I think this is one of the scams similar to those propagated by leenob engineering in UK and others in Lagos Nigeria.
Pe
  8th of Mar, 2008
I received a letter from Dr Salim Ali claiming to be recruitment agent for Orange Telecommunications Senegal. I was asked to carry out an online interview.I did this and wasted a lot of precious time. I was given a job offer and requested to pay visa fees through western union. I did not this. I discovered that the whole thing was a scam. I am very bitter about being abused and cheated.
John Chihota
St
  4th of Jan, 2009
all job cheaters go to hell

Orange Brand Services (formerly Mobinil) Logo Orange Brand Services (formerly Mobinil)
Customer Care Service