Orange Telecom / Scam mail!

1 Senegal Review updated:

I received a offer letter from Orange telecom from Mr Ahmad Mohammed. Hr manager walter. Without any interview they selected me. And demand usd880 for visa and work permit.

This is scam, beware!

Comments

18th of Dec, 2007

Fraud offer letter!

18th of Dec, 2007

Hi also got mail like dat... please inform me dis is fraud or wat??

25th of Dec, 2007

This is 100% correct that is is a scam.

• Kr
      25th of Dec, 2007

This is very very cheated company dont believe!

• Am
      25th of Dec, 2007

Hi i also got the same mail.can anyone tell is it a scam?

• Am
      25th of Dec, 2007

I have seen tha earlier comments & people says it's scam. Did you got any update, than do let me know.

• Vi
      31st of Dec, 2007

I have also got a mail like that....how can they select person without any interview....
    I just want to know whether it is a valid mail or not...?

31st of Dec, 2007

I have received an offer letter and contact of employment from Orange telecom dakar senegal. I have signed the offer and submitted to them. Now I got Visa form from global visa rite which I have to submit in filled condition with USD 880. Is this offer a genuine or fake?

31st of Dec, 2007

I have received an offer letter and contact of employment from Orange telecom dakar senegal www.orange.sn. I have signed the offer and submitted to them. Now I got Visa form from global visa rite from globalvisa-rite.com, which I have to submit in filled condition with USD 880. Is this offer a genuine or fake?

• Va
      1st of Jan, 2008

I also got same offer letter n vissa form . anybody tell me what to do with that

6th of Jan, 2008

I also get an E-mail from Total senegal for a job offer. and in this they tell me that contact to global visa rite. Please tell me is it froud or genuine.

• Ar
      7th of Jan, 2008

I recieved email from orange telecom senegal two days ago.they offer me for job and send offer letter tom me. I am from pakistan.is it true or not?

• To
      13th of Jan, 2008

I also got the offer letter and contact letter from the orange telecom senegal dakar. Please tell me is it froud or genuine.

• Sy
      14th of Jan, 2008

I recieved email from orange telecom senegal today. They offer me for job and send offer letter tom me. Is it true or not?

• Mu
      15th of Jan, 2008

Hi friends, me too received the same before 20 days. First v al group together any v shall have a detailed view on them. So that v can find wether its genuine thing r els cheet...

18th of Jan, 2008

i also same mail from so plz send me information for it is true or some fake call. And phone number is invalid which is given in the offer plz any one help plz.

• Pr
      18th of Jan, 2008

Hello ..its a fake ...

open this link.. u can come to know evrthg clearly

• Mu
      21st of Jan, 2008

Today, I also received job offer letter from sn-total.com
    I was much pleased to see it but after searching information online then found this page and lot of comments of scammed now i am thinking about it...

24th of Jan, 2008

I also received email from orange telecoms senegal Yesterday 24/01/2008. They offer me for job and send offer letter and contract for 15150 USD PM to me. Is it true or not?

• Be
      28th of Jan, 2008

Dear, I have a same job reference no. like you mentioned, in my job offer letter.
    The official web site of Total Senegal is http://www.total-senegal.com/os/OsSenegal.nsf/home?readform OR (http://www.total.com/en/common/group_websites/group_websites_2065.htm).

The web site http://sn-total.com has a same logo of Total Petroleum as well.

Any company arrange all travel documents by there own and never been charged to employee nor hire any travelling agent for document preparation.

DID ANY BODY CONTACT WITH TOTAL PETROLEUM? I THINK WE SHOULD CHECK IT FIRST BEFORE VISA PROCESSING.

Let check it first.