Orange Telecom / Phone fraud
I received a sms from a number telling me my mobile number has been confirmed as a winner of March 2009 Orange Telecoms Gmail Mobile draw of GB532 450.00 and that I should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim.
I did it and received a email from him asking information like my name etc.
He send me another email that I should send to Nationwide Bank and they would keep the money in a temporary bank for me.
Dont get your hopes up. Its al a scam.
My husband called the guy from Orange and the guy from the bank and guess what, its the same guy.
So dont fool yourself with something like this.
More Orange Telecom Complaints & Reviews
- Orange Communications Services Limited - DRAW 
- Orange Telecom - Scam mail! 
- orange mobile - Awarded $3,000,000 
- Orange Telecom - Cheating job seekers! 
- Mobinil Egypt - Deactivating the line without warning 
- Orange Brand Services (formerly Mobinil) - dsl
- Orange Brand Services (formerly Mobinil) - deleting my number
- [Resolved] Orange Brand Services (formerly Mobinil) - mobile credit 
- Orange Telecom EE - orange has the most loathsome customer service and system ever
- Orange Brand Services (formerly Mobinil) - credit department promises are not true