Orange Telecom / Phone fraud
I received a sms from a number telling me my mobile number has been confirmed as a winner of March 2009 Orange Telecoms Gmail Mobile draw of GB532 450.00 and that I should send an email to email@example.com to claim.
I did it and received a email from him asking information like my name etc.
He send me another email that I should send to Nationwide Bank and they would keep the money in a temporary bank for me.
Dont get your hopes up. Its al a scam.
My husband called the guy from Orange and the guy from the bank and guess what, its the same guy.
So dont fool yourself with something like this.
More Orange Telecom Complaints & Reviews
- Orange Telecom - Scam mail! 
- orange mobile - Awarded $3,000,000 
- Orange Telecom - Cheating job seekers! 
- Mobinil Egypt - Deactivating the line without warning 
- Mobinil - Activate Intrenet 
- Orange Brand Services (formerly Mobinil) - home 4g
- Orange Egypt - top up issue
- Orange Egypt - internet
- Orange Brand Services (formerly Mobinil) - dsl
- Orange Brand Services (formerly Mobinil) - deleting my number