orange properties / orange premium

hi i am nagraj belliappa, i booked a flat in orange premium in devanahalli .i booked a flat throught one fat female called ANU (theire executive).

she offered me if i buy a flat for 27 lac i will get fixed interest of Rs.15, 000 every month.tat too with only downpayment of 15% and no inerim payment till the posession itseems.initillay i made booking but after 2 days when i asked set of legal papers for verfication, she started avoiding my calls, nor she calls me back.if i call her landline also no response.finally i went to theire office, i was told she is not there, but i could see her sitting in confrence hall after 1 hour of struggle and wait tat chootiya came and she siad she will give the papaers once my cheque get realised.i got bugged off if they were really good in business they should have given the papers.

moreover the way she was lokiing at me was as if went there to beg something, ### on the earth.

when they cannot give just property papers what is the garentee tat they will give us Rs.15, 000 every month.they think we are idiots.i felt something fishy fishy, so i cancelled th deal.so investers beware of tis orange properties

Na

More orange properties Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ud
      17th of Nov, 2008

yes i too had the same problem i was happen to meet one bald head bufoon and stinking mouth called SRIKANTH (it seems he had boozed previous night and had hangover till next day and who is fit to be side artist in kannada movies), bugger committed me all moons and stars and skies only in talks.he is number one fraud ###, who committed me pay 2 lac down payment and he will pay me fixed rent of rs 15, 000 every month and no need of registereing or making balance payment(even if i cancel also they will not deduct the interest payment).all hanky panky fake committments, i booked i flat and when i asked for papers, he started saying sir " u will get 15, 000 for 2lac rupees inverstment, then why do u want the papers, my words are more agreement".

i really got scared and cancelled the deal.beware of tis pimp guys like SRIKANTH and his fraud company ORANGE

17th of Nov, 2008

hi i m from uk came on vacation to india, i saw advt in TOI of ORANGE about theire property @ devanahalli.i met one guy called PRAVEEN, who clearly said not to book and loose the money and peace of mind.he says invest in some land so tat in i wil get better returns.he seems to be nice person.he never wanted to cheat me.

his view are tis ;-

1) wat is the garentee tat they will complete the project on time(tat to by paying huge sum as interest to customers)

2)they are not yet obtained any approvals

at last i was saved.infact he gave me confidenat project telephone no to contact for right project.thanks to Praveen

• Ak
      7th of Feb, 2009

you loafer why do u compare him to kannada film artist, , , ,
    u son of the ###, compare to ur own language artists or something...bevarsi

• We
      6th of May, 2009

STAY AWAY FROM THESE ORGANISED CRIMINALS
    Pure Scammers and Cheaters making their drug/smuggling black money into white money with collecting your hard earned money and eventually intend to disapper to Arabian Gulf where no proper law and order available for Indians. If you happens to get some checks - dont get excited - they will bounce and with Indian law system you will run around spending more of your money for another 4 years and by that time they will declare bankrupcy and run away untouched - spend your money on Egyptian girls! and stay luxury life there.

22nd of Jun, 2009

I have also come across a few of my friends having this problem with Orange Propertise.

They have got the Cheque which bounced and all are going legal.

They have approached a advocate together to make the case stronger.

Let me know what have you done or if you are interested in joining their group.

Good luck

• Sh
      23rd of Jun, 2009

Hi,

I am also a victim of orange holidays. After 6 months of efforts to get my money back, they gave me the cheque but it bounced.
    This is a clear case of fraud.
    There are so many people i found on internet who got cheated by orange properties Woods holidays etc.
    We need to unite and claim for what they promised, for our money or for the respect we deserve. We can file a complaint against them and also a legal case.
    I have created an online group:
    Please join the group and also inform this to other people who are victimized.

Regards
    Saurabh

29th of Jun, 2009

Hi Saurabh

Great effort to get all in a single group, there are a couple of more groups available, try to bring them together as well.

I shall also inform the group who have already gone legal to also be a part of the group.

Meantime if your cheque has bounced better act fast to go legal before the stipulated tiume frame for the process (which I am sorry I am not aware)

Good Luck

• Sy
      16th of Jul, 2009

IF ANYONE WHO IS CHEATED BY ORANGE PROPERTIES KINDLY CONTACT ME AT MY EMAIL AS THE CASE OF ORANGE HAS GONE TO CCB AND NOT IN HANDS OF LOCAL POLICE.AND VIJAY TATA HAS RAN OFF BUT HER MANDIATE HOLDER PROPERITOR SALEEMA IS THERE IN TOWN BUT SOON SHE WILL ALSO RUN AWAY AS ALL ARE CHEATER. LETS GET TOGETHER AND DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE. MY ID tush6666@yahoo.com my name is Ali

• Ra
      20th of Jul, 2009

Hi,

We are aslo victim of Orange Premium, can any one help us in getting back our money.
    my email :- raashi_bl@yahoo.com

Regards
    Raashi

10th of Aug, 2009

Hi All,

There has a been a few of my friends who have gone legal to get their money back.

If interested you can let me know and I can pass on their contact number.

Write to me at nmohan@hotmail.com

Good luck

12th of Sep, 2009

hi, we have seen comments regarding the credentials of firstorangeproperties, palarivattom, kochi. We have no connection with orange properties, Banglore and we are a part of alunkal projects & properties, kochi and is a completly different organisation from orange properties banglore. We have started our resort project at munnar, and for our details you can log on to www.thefirstorange.com

Johney Joseph