orange properties / orange holidays

United States Review updated:
i went there with my brother and husband to lee meridian, i met one ranganath reddy.instead of explaining about dubai trip by seeing our faces, he was starring at my tapper portion(hope u can understand).it was very uneasy for any women to sit infront of counrty brut fellows like tis.when my hubby was enquriying he was looking at my organs and explaining me.

i and my hubby got irritated, we just left the place then we called theire office no 40099000(where the calls were transfered to call centre) infact we wanted to meet some one who knows correct offers and give proper service.but they (call centre) were not even aware of anything and they were making us to wait hours together.very sick and tired.at last we booked the trip through SOTC.

so guys never ever go to ORANGE with your wifes and daughters they r very cheap guys.
Sh

More orange properties Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Na
  12th of Nov, 2008
even i too faced such problem.i was happen to meet one AHMED(who inroduced himself as asst.manager), he too was so roude in answering the doubts.he promised me if i take trip to bankok and pattaya he will offer me visa charges free(first of all i went there to book trip of singapore this guy was forcing me to take trip to bankok and pattaya and he was keen on sending me and my husband there)(according to him it is costing say about 1000 to 2000 per person), later on he introduced one female(i dont recall the name she said she is tour manager), she started saying visa will be charged extra.they r not sure and clear about thire offer's.
Sh
  12th of Nov, 2008

13th of Nov, 2008
yes i agree with mrs.shyla, theire executive did the same thing with my wife too.i belive tis previous post put by theire employee only
La
  13th of Nov, 2008
yes i too agree with ms.shyla's statement, i and my fiance also had same problem with guy there called ABDULLA.they are ### guys.no common sense for them, first of all they dont know how to behave infront of customer's.inreturn they r very rude in talks and culutreless in look's and behavior .its non of his business to know my personal details, he was keen in knowing how come i got engaged with muslim girl(end of the day it is my personal life), we got bugged off and left the place.and booked a trip from kesari to goa for 10 days.i hope the previous comment posted by sonalica(should be theire company person only)
  13th of Nov, 2008
i agree with all the above mentioned statements including ms.shyla statment (excluding sonalica statement.it should be theire company person who posted this).

first let me introduce myself i m manohar reddy from nellore and working for infosys.i was happen to meet the same guy called RANGANATH REDDY in the same LEE MERIDIAN hotel.i myself and my wife and my 2 kids went there to book the trip to malayisa.the moment he gt to know we are from AP, he started interacting in telugu (till then he was talking in broken english very pathetic to listen and with some basic respect) then he started talking all single terms without basic respect in telugu and was very keen in her (my wife)details than the trip.it was irritating for us sit there.by then one MS.BHAVANA came there to help us.she was very good in explaining and client servicing and seems to be good professional.wat ever t informations were given by tis joker was fake and wrong like free trip to srilanka if i book 2n/3d to thailand.

so painfull to deal with such guys
Ab
  13th of Nov, 2008
Abt Abdulla i totally disagree with these comments, Me n My wife who just got married we want to go to honey moon so we went to Le meridian to book for Dubai trip he spoke to us in very respectfull manner with every information which he gave us was so usefull to us it helped us in Dubai so there might be a mistake in taking things so plz do not say evry one is not one n all .
  13th of Nov, 2008
Hi Guys How disgusting of shylu who says all these looking at her tapper & than organs by the way did u go there to tempt the guys that to when her husband & brother was there imgine how on earth a guy when explaining to her hubby watch her so called tapper & organs, than pls note when they went back only 2 go she & her hubby where did the brother GO stop feeling jealous abt orange doing good business SICK I dont know y such females if it really happened wear such clothes get attention than crib even Vishwamitra got tempted by Menaka so BLAME U R self.
Looks another guy manohar was not comfortable when his wife was spoken to BUt he says Bhavana was very good manohar u r wife should take note of this probably u were looking at Bhavan where who knows so STOP such comments these website should not be used to condemn one another.I am writing so people realise not to degrade one another.
  14th of Nov, 2008
rascals dont ever comment abt bhavana.i think she did a great job and her dress was decent.I know what Orange is they r just players.I think they started off very well.i think orange Holidays will do very well.i wish them all the best.1a
  14th of Nov, 2008
Hey you guyI think your wife too was looking like urvashi and every customer was admiring your wifes beauty which i felt bad for you.so pls take care of your wife before admiring somebody elses beauty and commenting.
Na
  17th of Nov, 2008
i will slipper u if anybody talks wrong about me.if u want to comment about orange yes u can, it doesnt mean talk wrong about me(i am just employee of the company what way i can be held resiposible for company's blunders.if u have gutts call me on my no and talk my no is 9945654950
So
Hi sylu,

dont blame like that, its wrong i never agree that, even i and my husband booked tickets with them, he assisted us very well and he had taken a max care and we had been to bankog and pattya. we had a very good time there and one Mr. srinivas had assiste us, we are very happy with their servises. being a lady dont blame the guysits shame
La