Orange Mobile Spain / billing for a package deal not provided

11312 torreguadiaro
Cadiz
Nie y2729351r
Email liz [protected]@hotmail.co.uk

Billing for a package deal not provided.

In october 2017 I signed for a broadband/tv/mobile sim package deal. After chasing the installation of the telephone//broadband line for several weeks it was cancelled through the same shop in sabinilas. This was a result of 5 visits to the store many miles from home. The phone line was particularly needed for registration of my disabled lift. As a disabled person I required the installation as a matter of urgency.

Subsequently, orange have taken money from my bank account for the mobile phone which was cancelled as part of the package and never used. I called customer services in february 2018. I was assured that the money (2 payments) would be refunded and the cancellation confirmed by email. I also cancelled with the bank as advised. The mobile sim has not been used at any point except this call to customer services.

I have just received a further demand for money from orange of 33, 79 euros. Five identical bills were posted the same day, 10/5/2018.

I called orange customer services today, 2/6/18 at 16.10 approx. Spoke to customer advisor phillip. Very rude and unhelpful. I am certainly not mistaken about the full cancellation instructions in december 2017, or subsequent reaffirmation of such. He claimed that I should be well aware of the phone contract. I should receive bills etc.

To repeat, the whole package was cancelled, now on several occasions. I did not receive the promised refund 2 x 6, 33 euro.

This failure of orange to provide the contracted service resulted in me staying in alternative rented accommodation for the christmas period as I could not access my home without the lift. To subsequently continue to harrass me for payments they feel are due for a contract which was not fulfilled, and was cancelled in full is appalling.

I request a mail confirmation of full cancellation of this for once and for all and confirmation that no monies are owed by me to orange.

Li