ORANGE INTL MOBILE UK / AWARDED GBP-1,000,000,00 ----SENDING WRONG SMS TO MOBILE

1 India Review updated:

I RECEIVED A SMS ON MY MOBILE -+91-[protected] ON
FEBUARY 09 2010 STATING THAT YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS EARN GBP 1.000.000.00 IN THE ONGOING JAN 2010 ORANGE INTL MOBILE DRAW UK. FOR CLAIMS CONTACT DR BROWN ON [protected]@LIVE.COM.

WHEN I SAW THIS SMS OM MOBILE, I WAS THINKING HOW THEY GOT MY NUMBER TO SEND SMS TO MY MOBILE FROM UK. IT IS FAKE SMS AND TO MAKE PUBLIC FOOL .PLEASE DON'T BELIEVE FAKE SMS ESPECIALLY LIKE THIS.

Be

Comments

• Ha
      10th of Feb, 2010

I RECEIVED A SMS ON MY MOBILE -+91-9885550466 ON
    FEBRUARY 10 2010 STATING THAT " CONGRATS YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS EARN GBP 1.000.000.00 IN THE ONGOING JAN 2010 ORANGE INTL MOBILE DRAW UK. FOR CLAIMS CONTACT DR BROWN ON [protected]@LIVE.COM.

10th of Feb, 2010

Even i got a message regarding this luck draw. if this is going to happen next time we will take a legal action against the company all the orange members and team. Please make sure that this wont be repeated again.

17th of Mar, 2010

Hey buddies the same happened with me last night on 17-March-2010. Now it is getting vast. The company is making our people fool and dont know wat they are trying to do. we must take an urgent action against this kind of fake activities.
    Mah number is +91-9225225229 and +91-8087777808.

• Pr
      26th of Mar, 2010

i received a sms on my mobile 9098889941 on 17 march 2010 you are the lucky one to get surprise gift from orange telecom so send your detail
    omprakash gupta
    ratanpur dist-bilaspur chhattisgarh

26th of Nov, 2010

Hey guys, i also got an email on the night of 21/11/2010 on my mobile stating dat my mobile has won 1.5million equivalent ot 133000GBP at mobile uk, it further said I should emai :plb2010.gmail.com for claim. I take this very ridiculous and misleading as some of us are in need of finace. Please stop this malicious act as it is draumatising people.

22nd of Dec, 2010

I got sms on my mobile +92-321-8543901 today from+44758780193 that" your number has won USD3, 000, 000 in Orange Int'l Mobile Draws UK.To claim, Email your PIN (OTDCUK-2010) to [protected]@live.com"
    I wonder how these people got my number, the orange mobile should look in to it seriously and take appropriate action against such criminals. Thanks

• Am
      24th of Jan, 2011

hey guys...
    My dad got the same msg in his num ...dats all the [censor] things...plz just check out all these stupid statements ...y they are doing this????...Ammu Abbasi