[Resolved] Orange County Pool & Spa Servicepay for service you dont receive

H Review updated:

I was a client for a little over a year, my pool was turning green and when I called them on it they just ignored my calls but continued to come out and service the pool on different days so I couldn’t catch up with the pool man on his scheduled Tuesday.
I left numerous messages, and finally caught up with the my weekly pool man he stated he is a outside contractor they hire, everyone except the owner Brian are outside subcontractors in which a few I have spoken with state they "see the bills he generates and he does not have them do the service" I was charged for 3 filter clean up and conditioner where my pool man that was contracted for Brian stated he never has done it and he was assigned to my pool during this whole period and told me the pool was green because of the filter never being cleaned during my year with them, and that I wasn’t the only client they do this to”
What really gets me he was cancelled and decided a month later to send me a bill for June, and when I called them to tell them once again I had cancelled there service, Brian the owner sent his guy to come over and clean the pool when Hector was told by our new pool man that he was doing but stated they gave them the call even when he new, I called them again today no response so I sent a email to the info email address here is the kicker I am the jerk and he is going to file a lien on June 25th for a outstanding bill of sum number of 275 plus where did he pull that one out when hi bill for June shows 85.00 with know past due…he then threatens me he is going to file a lien and countersue me.

If his is a company you want servicing your pool, just be warned….again every story has two sides but when their own staff are going to court on my behalf they said enough is enough.

• Resolution Statement

He bullys you to remove bad reviews he did sue me for the amount not owed and won but in the end will never hire him again. If you quit his service just beware?

you must remove this review or be sued. This time it will be for a far greater amount and we will be seeking attorney fees. I have the minutes from the court case where you lied an contradicted yourself (were in small claims do they have a court reporter on the notes or minutes not true must work on others not educated in the court system) in addition to your false review you posted and later removed on yelp where you bash our company, team property management and juice it up and praise your own.

Please remove your review and leave us alone. If the review is not removed you will be hearing from our company attorney and sued.

Thank You For Choosing Orange County Pool & Spa Service!

Brian R.
    OC Pool & Spa Service
    Orange Counties' Most Consistent & Reliable Pool Service Company
    [protected] ph.
    [protected] fax.
    www.ocpoolspa.com

Please like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Orange-County-Pool-and-Spa-Service-888-346-2474/264271983612175

• H
      Jun 08, 2010

I had same problem

• H
      Jun 08, 2010

I have the same situation

Nov 25, 2010

Brian,

I received an invoice dated August 13, 2010 in the amount of $179.45 indicating 5 filters were replaced.

I have had 3 calls with you up until yesterday regarding this issue which you hung up on me all 3 times where I have initiated contact attempting to resolve this issue. The first time was back in the end of August 2010 and the last 2 calls were yesterday November 23, 2010. I have also left several messages between the dates attempting to resolve the issue where you show no initiative and failed to return my calls. Who is the customer here?

However all work & supplies performed within contract and with pre-authorization were paid within timely matter without delay what so ever. Including a failed motor which was replaced during this conflict in the amount of $550 (Even though you quoted $500 over the phone). The invoice and work was done on October 3, 2010 which payment was paid promptly in the mail on October 11, 2010.

As I was attempting to indicate on the phone, the filter replacement was outside of the contract without prior approval as previously agreed by you. Second, the invoice description indicated “Lady gave approval to Hector”. Who is this “LADY” you speak of? Could she have been the housekeeper? Lady down the street? A Neighbor? Besides, Who ever this “Lady” is, does not pay your bills, I do. So why is your worker; Hector, thinks an approval from someone other than me is sufficient?

Below is part of an email conversation from my tenant. There is No approval from anyone. If you disagree, you can have a court order to pull the entire conversation.

I have stricken out the emails. Again, a court order to AT&T or Gmail can get you the entire conversation.

from mel****@att.blackberry.net
    reply-to mel****@att.blackberry.net

to Landlord Gary *****

date Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 10:14 AM
    subject Re: OC Pools
    mailed-by srs.bis.na.blackberry.com

Aug 31

He had already pulled out the filters when I got back from a walk one day. They told me these last a long time & the ones in there were probably bad from the system not being on at some point, probably before you bought the place???

Sorry that you got this response from the company but ……
    ~ Mel
    Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
    If you hadn’t been so rude to yell over my voice in all conversations, then hung up on me.
    However the fact remains, you have threatened me with Legal actions, Lien and stopping service effective yesterday.
    Did that help you collect $179.45?? It seems to me that YOU DO NOT WANT ME TO PAY!
    So this is what I will do in counting your rude attitude. Filing a complaint with every agency possible Local and State but most importantly.. the Internet. Nothing personal.
    First complaints will be filed with California Contractors State License Board and Consumer Affairs.

Nov 25, 2010

Attn: Brian Rosser
    Orange County Pool and Spa
    P.O. Box 17577
    Anaheim Hills, CA [protected]
    [protected]
    [protected] Fax
    [protected]@ocpoolspa.com

By the way... I am unable to locate your Contractor's License.
    Are you not Licensed? Bonded?

• U
      Jul 18, 2012

Having a similar problem with oc pools... he's a total crook

• "pay for service you don't receive" posted by Ron Prosser of Orange CA. Well Mr. Prosser if you "paid for service you didn't receive" then please explain to the readers why Orange County Pool & Spa Service sued you in Central Court- Santa Ana in August 2012 and WON a judgment in full. You appealed and lost again. Could it be like your testimony in court this review is false. Similar to the false one star review you posted on yelp and giving your own company 5 stars. Please explain to the readers why if our service was so poor, as you stated, and our poolman was so inept why did you hire him to maintain your pool? Explain to the readers how Daniel was fired from OCPS for theft and you hired him. The same maintenance person who serviced your pool the entire time you were with OCPS. Our company attorney has sent you a cease and desist letter and anyone who posts false reviews will be sued by Orange County Pool & Spa. We have never in 16 years had one LIGITMATE complaint as we take care of our customers needs and legitimate complaints as they arise.

• "honest consumer" was found to be dishonest in court.

Feb 26, 2014

brian
    You are correct in your statement above you won in a small claims case against me but in the end im not the only one that posted a complaints and as it stands
    I dont have to do business with you.
    Ron Prosser

• Wow Mr. Prosser. I find it hilarious you declare yourself as an honest person because it couldn't be further from the truth. I've worked for your company Amplex Group Service before and I had a miserable time. Your staff fed me lies saying I would earn a decent salary and work great hours. It was the exact opposite. I worked long hours and was not compensated for it. I did some internet sleuthing and discovered that other former contractors were not happy with you either. It is clear you constantly lie to new employees, and exploit them for their labor while providing compensation that does not commensurate their efforts. This was karma at its finest. You're an arrogant and dishonest man, Mr. Prosser .

Jun 07, 2018

We value our team members with 90% with over 17 years of service. You apparently by your comments were not happy and with a timeline must of been over 4 years ago since we had anyone leave and it still effects you. We value your feelings and our choices some jobs are not for everyone we hope you the best in life.

Ron Prosser

Jul 07, 2019

@r Prosser Gosh Ron, you're preaching to others to live and let go, yet you complain and respond on a relatively unknown board about being sued eight years ago for something that you were clearly at fault. You're not as bright as I thought. That holier than thou attitude of yours is hilarious. Curb your arrogance.

Jun 07, 2018

Attn: Brian Rosser
    Orange County Pool and Spa

We see this was originated from you today, you have never worked for our company and your slander towards me and my team just shows again why we don't do business with you.

Dec 04, 2019

@r Prosser Has anyone ever told you how unbelievably big your ego? Blah blah blah, I'm rich and I treat others like crap. You sure like to lie a lot and treat other people poorly. I'm not surprised you have so many enemies.

Dec 03, 2019

Ron, why do you write a complaint over a few hundred dollars? You're always bragging about how much money you have. Online reviews of your company tells me you're pretty stingy when it comes to paying your employees.