Orange CabWhy there is no local cab service in Forest Grove Oregon/Cab did not show up.

I ordered a taxi for local cab service in Forest Grove Oregon. I have been on the phone with the City of Portland and the City of Forest Grove and every single person I have talked to has said over and over and over 10-20 times "We cannot help you and we will not help you and we do not want to help you with your question. The cab was ordered to come the College Place Apartments in Forest Grove to travel 2 miles to the church. I have been on the telephone 9 hours today only to be told by many departments in the City of Portland and Forest Grove Oregon "we cannot help you". "We do not care and cannot help you and we won't help you or answer any questions. Plus on 3/16/2016 I talked to someone at Orange Cab Inc for 22 minutes saying they would pick us up at these apartments at the time I requested. The cab did not show up at all and we almost did not get to go to the conference that was required in Seattle Washington in which we were carpulling to at the church off of Pacific avenue. This is the 3rd day I have been working on this problem and wanted to know why they did not show up on 3/19 at 3:45 in the morning in which they promised me and my friends would get to the church. I have figured out local cab service is gone and now my friends say I am a liar. Please never try to get a cab in Forest Grove Oregon. You will get left and they won't come and get you at all and then when you want to know why they will treat you like dirt. These cab companies are privately owned and are owned by a certain group that picks and chooses who they pick up. Bad bad cab service and they won't tell you why they did not come and get you either. They have paid off Ride Connection that said their busses for the disabled have zip to do with any type of transportation and have paid off the city to get rid of you. Real bad bad bad super bad cab service. Guilty of paying off everyone to treat you bad and horribly.

Pa
Mar 21, 2016

Comments

• Pa
      Mar 21, 2016

They have 4 numbers here in the metro area and 2 are bad numbers. Drove by the address listed here and it is now a disabled persons workshop and Orange cab has not been there in a long time it looks like.

Mar 21, 2016

I fail to understand why I am being treated so bad by the City of Forest Grove. I did nothing and being punished for something I did not do and one person did to get rid of the local cab service here. I am not a criminal and am being made to look like one by the treatment of me. They have consolidated 50 departments to only about 5 numbers and probably are getting rid of 94% of the calls because they know that they can do nothing about any problem and could care less as well.

Mar 21, 2016

Today going to a study at the church I talked to Brodway Cab out of Portland and neither driver had a clue as to what I was talking about. No one gives a GD or cares about Forest Grove Oregon. It looks like I will have to explain this problem 500 times before someone takes interest in my problem. These two Portland Brodway drivers haul tons of disabled clients like me and have for a long time and all they do is drive. One driver told me tonight 3/21/2016 that all they do is follow the bouncing ball on the GPS and one button and its done type of deal. They drive and that is it. They told me they really do not know anything about the towns they are in and could care less about if they are traveling in Cornelius, Forest Grove. Banks, Gaston or David Hill. This world today and Portland has turned into a town I hate 1000%. Just give a damn people and not say over and over and over and over "We cannot help you" or "we won't help you. Ride Connection you take the award for being the most ignorant when I called. You said 28 times over and over and over that "we cannot help you" and said your Green Buses have zip to do with any kind of transportation system. Why do on your webpage you talk for the whole webpage about Ride Connections services servicing the disabled and the elderly. Like I said when I counted how many times today The City of Forest Grove and Ride Connection you told me "We cannot help you" or "we won't help you. Portland really sucks. I do not know this city anymore. It never used to be like this filled with greedy who care about no one and do not care about your problem what soever. They proved that this afternoon 3/21/2016.

Mar 21, 2016

Just take a interest in peoples problems but after looking at the City of Forest Grove's webpage again I figured out that there is 25 departments and three phone numbers answered. One huge umbrella under tons of problems that you are telling me 25 times over and over and over that "we cannot help you" and "we won't help you. Can't you take an interest in problems rather than a long scripted answer like telemarketers do. I cannot believe that you are being paid for doing absolutely nothing but getting rid of thousands of calls. You are inept and rude and wish that I never worked in this town and wish I that I do not work here now. I am 100% disillusioned. No one gives a GD here in this town. This problem is simple and it looks like it will take years to solve it due to a complete lack of not giving a crap.

Mar 22, 2016

I found on Yellow Cab's website that serves the outlying area beyond Portland that cabs have a minimum order of $10 and I put my friends address at their apartment where we were staying that Friday night/Saturday morning until 3:45am and it has to be at least $10. Put then we were going to the address of the church which was 1.1 miles total with a fare of $5.74 and that is why I think they did not come get us. I gave them Tammy and Darrells phone number and my cell phone and they could of called us and let us know. We did not sleep and were up all night. It is just common courtesy to let someone know why you are not coming. Also researched on a website called All About Area codes and phonenumbers.com and found out that [protected] is a Cricket Cell phone and not a landline at an address in Milwaukee Oregon which is a low income apartment complex called Lafayette Apartments right next door to a park. This is not Orange Cab whatsoever. I am smart enough to know that for 22 minutes I talked to this man and gave him all this info and it was nothing to him but a big fat joke. Just tell me if UBER has put the local cab companies out of business for ever. That is all I am my friends need to know. To tell you the truth I wish for the last two years I have been in the CR ministry and have been working volunteer that I never had anything to do with Forest Grove Oregon because it is a complete lack of being a greedy city who just could care less about anyone, anything, and just lining their pockets. Every corner is building going on with more and more people wanting local cab service and they do not know they are not going to get anything and will have to hitchhike or take Uber when early morning hours is very very expensive. I hate this town. I did not deserve for all this garbage to happen to me. I did not do anything.

Mar 24, 2016

I happen to know that many people play jokes when someone is making a telephone call to find out information. My friend in Portland who I used to work with at 5 different call centers telephone number at an apartment complex across from the downtown Safeway that is no longer there, it was torn down 5 years ago, has a number with an exchange that belongs to the IRS. Every day he would get tons of calls about people's taxes. He would tell them not to pay them or something weird. So it does not suprise me that this man I talked to for 23 minutes playing like he was a dispatcher at Orange Cab Inc, did this because he was a sick individual and had nothing better to do but to treat me a disabled individual that was born disabled due to poor genetics, like a piece of garbage. All you needed to do was call me on my cell phone which I gave you the number of or my friend's apartment's landline telephone and let us know why you could not come to get us and take us 2 miles to the church on Pacific avenue. But in Forest Grove Oregon I guess that is too much to ask. Especially after spending all day Wed and Tuesday calling city numbers which was under a umbrella of three city phone numbers getting no where but over and over and over "We cannot help you" or "We are not going to help you". That man who answers the telephones there at that city building sounds like Satan so bad it is uncanny. I did more research today Thursday 3/25/2016 and found all the old websites still up of all the cab companies that went out of business and they have a $10 minimum order and ride.
    Someone at the taxi companies needs to exercise common courtesy rather than a "I do not care" or "I do not give a GD kind of attitude. Ride Connection never in my life after 25 years of living here had I talked to a woman so ignorant and non caring. Ride Connection does have to do with transportating the elderly and the disabled and you do have green busses. You said you were not an agency at all as well as that you were not a transportation system when you are according to your huge webpage. This entire problem and no one giving a GD about it is a complete lack of personal responsibility and a complete lack of education and you should not have that job. This is a simple problem and it really hurts that no one cares to help me. I am sure I am not the only one in Forest Grove that has had this experience with local taxi companies. I am sure they are doing this to lots and lots of people based on the script that man read to me over the phone and was 1000% in his voice and how he addressed me. I am going to tell everyone I can what happened to me and once I tell 10 people those will tell 10 more and so on and so on. That is the law of Customer Service. At least I know what happened. Thank God to AllAmericanAreaCodes.com for helping me understand telephone numbers and the j***s that are answering them and where those people live and that most are not businesses and are people.

Apr 05, 2016

Today 4/4/2016 I was at the Safeway in Forest Grove waiting on Tri Met Lift that picks up the disabled and in 30 minutes of waiting two Ride Connection busses dropped off people at the bus stop across from Goodwill and both were disabled and elderly. The lady who on 3/16/2016 was so ignorant when I called and tried to say that Ride Connection was an agency that does nothing and does not haul the disabled or on a bus really got me thinking that that call must of been taken also on a cell phone at a low income apartment complex and was not at a business where Ride Connection says they are in Portland at a 503-227 exchange. You never know who is answering the phone these days and she probably was doing it out of her home or playing a joke like my friend did for 5 years on people when he had a phone number one off from the IRS. There are tons of sick people in this world and this woman had no internet and was very ill and was very very ignorant. If you look at their webpage it tells all about Ride Connection and that it is Grovelink and is a service for the Forest Grove community and many other cities. I was at the Wal Mart last week on 82nd and Holgate and it came by and picked up 7 people. So do not tell me Ride Connection is not anything lady. You were ignorant and did not give a damn about my call or anything. I cannot believe you are getting paid for doing absolutely Zipp.