Orange Broadband / Soooo slow!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Orange advertise what looks like a great offer - free broadband when you have a pay monthly mobile contract above a certain level. The basic package is not that great, but they also offer 'up to 8Mb' Broadband for £5 per month. I foolishly renewed my mobile account (minimum 18 month term) and signed up for the 'better' package. IT IS AWFUL!!! If this is an 8Mb line, they must be using it for hundreds of customers at the same time! It is slower than dial-up.

It's so bad I can't get out of my contract but I'm still going to pay somebody else to provide this service for me. Don't get Orange Broadband!

Thanks for the site.

Comments

• Ro
      18th of Dec, 2007

shortly after signing up to Orange Broadband the service was stoped, I have made numerous and lengthy phone calls at my cost to there customer services department and they put this down to technical difficulties. With no resolution after a month, and no real outlet for my concerns I feel it my duty to draw attention to this apauling service.

• Ro
      18th of Dec, 2007

ORANGE ARE BLAGGERS!

• Br
      2nd of Oct, 2008

I totaly agree with Ross, I took out Orange Homemax and allthough they conected the broadband I did not have the phone for Three Months they allso still charged full price while I was still paying BT. And now after not haveing Orange broadband for the last four mounths they want me to pay 300 pounds, So I hope that many people read this and stay away from Orange