optionsarea.com / I believed them and started to lose money

I made the horrible mistake, when I started to deal with the company www.optionsarea.com. I started to trade on this website, but at the beginning I invested money and the agent started to teach me. Everything was ok, but I started to lose money, but the agent told that it was normal and started to tell me to invest more and more. I believed to this scammer, but he wanted to get more money from me. So I lost about $2, 800 and I couldn’t return this sum. Stay away from them.

Na
Aug 09, 2014

Comments

Nov 04, 2014

I LOST MORE THAN $ US 16, 500 DOLARS AMERICAN, , MY BROCKER PHILLIPS EVER MORE HUNG ON THE PHONE, SAME PERSON ERCK MARTINS THEM TELL ME IF I INVEST MORE MONEY THEM WILL PUT ME IN GOLDEN TRADES, , I DID AND MY BROCKER FIRST ERCK MARTINS LOSS MONEY AND HIM SUPERVISOR PHILLIPS TELL ME, I WILL WORK JUST WITH HIM SUPUOSE HIM A BIG TRADER GUY AND BIG BOSS AND I WAS STILL MONEY WITH PHILLIPS ALSO AFTHER THAT HE NEVER ANY MORE PICK UP THE PHONE AND ERICK MARTINS SAME THING, , I AM REALLY SCARED ABOUT IT BECAUSE THEM LOCKED MY MONEY IN MY OWN ACCOUNT AND I CAN NOT WITHDRALL IT, , I DONT KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO, , I AM REALLY DESAPAIR I OWN TO THE BANK IN CREDIT CARD ALL THIS MONEY AND PHILLIPS PROMISE ME IT WILL BE GET MORE MONEY WITH THIS INVEST, , I OWN TO THE BANK ALL THIS MONEY, , AND I NEED HELP, AFTER THAT PUT ME A NEW BROCKER HIM NAME IS PAUL HOYOS, HE WAS TELL ME THE SAME WORD I HAVE TO INVEST MORE MONEY FOR GET ALL MY MONEY BACK AND I SAID NOT ANYMORE YOU AND YOUR COMPANIE LAYING AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND AFTER THAT PAUL HOYOS ANY MORE PICK UP THE PHONE, , THEY LOCKED ALL MY MONEY I HAVE ITS TOTAL $ US 24, 536 AND CANT TAKE OUT, , I NEED HELP, , PLEASE, , I AM FROM PERU AND I SPEACK SPANISH AND IF SOME ONE HELP ME I WILL APRECCIETE IT.
    JORGE BUSTAMANTE, , ,