optiononemortgage/AHMSI / calling 10-20 times a day, and not late on payment

p.o. box 631730 75063Irvng, TX, United States Review updated:
3.75
Phone: 1-877-304-3100

I think they outsource the company, because every time there is a call it is someone from and indian country. They start calling 8:00 in the morning until late at night. The martgage is paid and not late, and they insist it be paid. They are rude, so i get rude back. I have tried the answer hang up, does not work. I have tried being rude, does not work. I have tried not answering at all does not work. I have tried
telling them I will report themfor harassing phone calls, does not work. Have tried telling them it is illegal what they are doing and are getting a lawyer, does not work. While typing this letter i have received two phone calls. Just dont know what to do and am tired of getting the calls. What can I do legally?

Comments

La
  24th of Feb, 2009
The AHMSI Servicing Inc. used to be a debt collection agency before they became a mortgage company. That is why they are totally rude. You need to change your phone number and never give it to them!!! You can also file a complaint with your phone company about the harrassing phone calls. You can also contact the better Business Burea in Texas and lodge a complaint. You could also contact your State Attorney generals office and see if they can help you. Hope this helps.