Optimum Online/cablevision / pooooor service
It took 3 weeks and 7 service calls to actually get Optimum Online Cablevision out to my house for installation of internet and TV Service, when they finally did show up they showed up on the wrong day and I had to send my Father there, just so that he could drill a hole in my wall before realizing that he had to go to my basement to ground it and then he wasnt able to do that. Customer service is HORRIFIC...The Tech, barely speak English and are so unprofessional its not even funny. The worst experience EVER. This is exaclty why VERIZON can charge so much, because never had any problems with them.
OPTIMUM ONLINE/CABLEVISION NY SUCKS.
More Optimum Online/cablevision Complaints & Reviews
- Cablevision - fees 
- Cablevision - fraud and scam 
- Cablevision / Optimum - retention department 
- Cablevision - bad billing system 
- Cablevision - cablevision unfair to disabled senior citizens 
- Optimum - optimum attice
- Optimum - evening customer service reps
- Optimum - internet and wifi
- Optimum - new service
- Optimum.com - optimum cable dependability