Optimumfraudulent charges

I have been with Optimum or Cablevision since September 2010. I have had issues with their service but nothing that rose to outrageous like the call I got last night on Thursday, 2/16 at around 9PM.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Bethpage, NY The woman called and said that a previous tenant in the same building owed them monies from two or more years ago and that their were adding this to my account. Sure enough today I went online and Cablevision added $400 to my account. Unbelieveable but true.

Ch

Comments

• Ak
      Sep 12, 2018

I am having the same problem. Could not get any reasonable answer over the phone and visited store in person. Supervisor was finally able to discover that I have 2 accounts. I have been their loyal customer for over 20 years. They are billing me with late fees and other charges. Spoke with main office, ordered investigation. Nothing is done. They feel free to screw you up the way they choose. We need to contact FCC, Attorney General and mass media. Thousands of complains online and nothing is being done.