OpticalTel / Internet service

1 P.O Box 029018Miami FL, United States Review updated:

. I been having issues with my Internet everyday for over a month now and every time I call customer service their is always a lack of understanding of wheat's going on in regards to my service.
My Internet drops everyday several times a day and I can't understand why. I am paying for a service that has major issues and I need it fix.
The customer service rep was very disrespectful and will file a complaint with Cutler Cay association asap.

Jm
Jan 26, 2016

More OpticalTel Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ke
      4th of Feb, 2017

I totally agree Careless tech support if any... 3 weeks ago my cellspot from t-mobile stopped working after 3 months of steady service. Ports are open, router is not an issue OPTICATEL is the issue...Case 408583 on their database (if the have it...) check other reviews at yelp... https://www.yelp.com/biz/opticaltel-coral-gables

• Ho
      3rd of Jul, 2017

Ocala Grand Reserve without internet for 5 days. When calling for updates on status they would lie for the first 3 days, then just stopped taking calls.

• Dy
      13th of Jan, 2018

Total bogus company, they are not in the business of being an ISP. There is a scam going on internally with this company. AVOID!