OpticalTel

Internet service

P.O Box 029018
Miami FL, United States
opticaltel.com
. I been having issues with my Internet everyday for over a month now and every time I call customer service their is always a lack of understanding of wheat's going on in regards to my service.
My Internet drops everyday several times a day and I can't understand why. I am paying for a service that has major issues and I need it fix.
The customer service rep was very disrespectful and will file a complaint with Cutler Cay association asap.
Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services
More OpticalTel Complaints & Reviews
OpticalTel - Cable tv

Comments

A  4th of Feb, 2017 by    0 Votes
I totally agree Careless tech support if any... 3 weeks ago my cellspot from t-mobile stopped working after 3 months of steady service. Ports are open, router is not an issue OPTICATEL is the issue...Case 408583 on their database (if the have it...) check other reviews at yelp... https://www.yelp.com/biz/opticaltel-coral-gables
A  3rd of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
Ocala Grand Reserve without internet for 5 days. When calling for updates on status they would lie for the first 3 days, then just stopped taking calls.
A  13th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
Total bogus company, they are not in the business of being an ISP. There is a scam going on internally with this company. AVOID!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree