[Resolved] Optically / Return

I received my glasses and did not like them. They did not fit and looked bad on my and they also were not like I expected. I contacted Optically and asked for a refund. After I explained what was the reason they refused to accept them back.
First of all I would like to say that I ordered from this site because they seemed nice, and they offered free and safe returns even in case if a customer is not satisfied with the product. Well, now we all know that was just a lie and that they don't accept returns or give refunds. No thanks, Optically, I will never buy your product again!

• Resolution statement

• Optically Customer Care's Response, Mar 17, 2017

Hello H987666, sorry about the inconvenience. I would want to inform you that we do offer a No Quibble return. May I know your order number (last 4 digits only) in order to check details and assist you better.

Manager