OpsGear / horrible!

United States Review updated:

I've ordered some stuff from www.opsgear.com website and paid over $200 for everything. The next day I received a message stating my order was shipped. One week later I decided to contact them about my order because I was curious why was it taking so long. They said that they had a delivery problem and my order was on back order. They said told me not to worry and asked to wait a bit longer.
Another message I receive stated that my order was on its way. Nothing arrived! Later they said that my order was cancelled because some items were not in stock.
Really, dealing with these guys is nothing but headache! I asked for a refund and they said sorry we do not give refunds and asked me to be more patient.
When I contacted them for the last time they and asked when will I get my stuff they said soon. When soon?? Horrible!

Je
Jul 28, 2016

Comments

• Ne
      Feb 09, 2018

We (dp creations, llc — e. g. "dpcr") bought the opsgear trademark, opsgear copyrights, and the www.opsgear.com domain, and took possession of the domain late in 2017. we quickly closed the old site, but have now reopened, and are a totally different company. we are reorganizing *everything* pertaining to opsgear. for example, the old opsgear company drop shipped most of what they sold, and didn't actually stock much of anything.in contrast, we stock everything we sell, and have the fastest shipping in the industry. the downside is that we are still building our inventory, so there currently aren't as many sku's on our opsgear.com website as the former opsgear had. but we are adding more daily. also, we will soon be adding firearms to our website — that is an area where the old opsgear never went. we have a lot of experience in the firearms industry, having founded handgun haven (handgunhaven.com), which has the largest selection of *in store* handguns of anyone in utah. under dpcr, opsgear will thrive again, and there won't be the problems experienced by so many in the past. we ship on time, every time, within hours of you placing your order! we won't disappoint you — that is my personal pledge to you. nevin pratt, ceo of opsgear2