Opportunity Knaux / Charged 49.95 but it is a scam

3575 N 100 E STE 125United States Review updated:

I was charged 1.97 to mail this disc to me, and I did not realize that they would charge me 49.95 for the monthly fee before I got the disc and looked at the program. On my statement there is a phone number with the charge amount and when you call it it tells you to email support@earnmicrosoftcash.com for any complaints. I have written to them many times and I have not heard from them. I thought using the business name of microsoft I would be safe. Wait a minute, I got a call from a fellow that asked me if I wanted to be put on the fast track and to have a couch to prompt my every move. I told him no and that I wanted a refund. I am 63 and on a fixed income. Please don't rip me off!

Comments

El
  10th of Nov, 2008

Opportunity Knaux - SCAMMED
GOOGLE RENVENU SERVICES
Provo
Utah
Phone: 734-379-3423

I bought the trial program, and I didn't receive the CD until two weeks later, when I put it in I realized it was a scam and I tried to call the girl back that called me to site up my so-called web site, but to no avail. Then one night this guy calls and tells me to go to the web site, support@googlerevenustreams.com. So I did, and it doesn't exist. I then get my cc bill and its already on there. so I called them and they are gona check into it for me, but I need to provide proof, well guess what, they never sent me a confirmation page either, which I didn't catch until now. So whether or not they will reverse the charges, I don't know. But I am going to email them these pages. But if anyone knows who we can contact or how, I will gladly help out. Please feel free to let me know, but you'll need to give me a clue its you or I won't open the email. I will post any results I get. I also had to put a block on them continuing to charge since it is a month-to-month so called membership. Call your banks you may have to close your account, because you gave them permission one time, that was all they needed.
To
  18th of Nov, 2008
Well microsoft cash thought they had me but thanks to my bank i stopped them before they got all of my money. They are a big fat scam, may God have revengence on you for all the people you (microsoft cash) takes advantage of in these hard times . For Gods revenge on such is more punishable than anything I could ever do in court. I pray for their souls, a theif is as bad as a murder, if not worse. Stealing money in this bad economy is not a good idea, loss of money causes people to do regretful things, especially when the jobs are scarce. If this is posted thier complaint email is : support@earnmicrosoftcash.com for all those who would like to flood their email.
Je
  29th of Nov, 2008

Opportunity Knaux - This is a scam
Earnmicrosoftcash
3575N 100E Ste125
Provo
Phone: None

recieved un solicited e-mail for work from home. To get info it would cost $ 1.97. Then when printing out info about Transaction saw that after 10 days I would be charged $ 49.95 per month if not canceled. I tried then November9, 2008 to cancel. Cannont find a phone # or until Nov.28, 2008 the above address when I finally recieved a disk. I have already been charged $1.97, plus49.95
This is a total scam. How, where can I get help with this?
Tr
  15th of Dec, 2008
www.millionairemission.biz is the correct web address. I have the cd and it really looks legit