[Resolved] Opodo.co.uk / eticket cancelled without notice

1 London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom

I booked a ticket with Opodo and after the payment nit going through numerous times it finally went through on the 3rd go. I tgen stayed on the phone with the agent until I received a confirmation from them and my eticket. The next day I was refunded partially and immediately checked my email to see if I gad been contacted. There wasn't any communication from them so I contacted them on the phone. They said that the booking was cancelled and they had tried to contact me. I said that wheb the eticket was sent I was still on the line with thier agents and nothibg was said. I then asked why was it cancelled but did not get a clear answer. I asked to speak to a manager and was told to wait. After a long wait I was put through to another person, I once again explained the situation and asked him to do something about it. He said he couldn't do anything about it and he was quite surprised too to see a cancellation after an eticket had been issued. I then asked for his name and position and it turned out he was another agent and not a manager. I then asked to be put through to a manager and he explained that they did not deal with customers on the phone. He then tried tonrebook and a technical error occured. He then suggested I complain using the online form. I did that abd the reply I received was that they were concerned and understood why I was not happy and hope it won't prevent me from booking withbopodo again. Clearly a generic email they use to deal with all the complaints they receive. I tried once more on the phone and all the responces avoid the issue which is why was my ticket cancelled and why aren't they booking another one for me. It was lucky that I checked my bank account otherwise there would have been 0 communication from them and I would find out far too late to make alternative arrangements. I am now considering legal action as I was issued an eticket and that was cancelled without any reason or even communication.

Opodo.co.uk
Opodo.co.uk

• Resolution statement

• Opodo Customer Care's Response, May 14, 2015

@Sunriz

Dear client,

We sincerely apologize all the inconveniences

I see that an agent is already investigating your case and will contact you shortly.
    Don't hesitate to contact her for any information.

Kind regards