Opodo / not received flight

1 United Kingdom

I bought tickets on Opodo.co.uk company different air companies and several connections.
At the beginning everything was fine, and i even got email with confirmations for all flights,
till i got to airport and found out that i am not on this flight.
As i was told by air company representatives Opodo just didn't buy me a ticket to this flight. It was a connection and
i also missed my next flight. I found myself in a very difficult situation, that i got stuck in another country and had to buy another ticket that was very much expensive just to get home.
I wrote a letter to Opodo customer service and got a very encouraging answer, promising total refund and even some compinsation, that my query was forwarded to another claim departments.
They even gave me addresses of these departments to make it faster, but for some reason they all answered me that they don't deal with such an issue and reverted me back to my company.
So for about a month i didn't get clear answer concerning my case, withdraw money from my account for service i didn't even receive.
Once i got to Opodo directed by your site, maybe you can advice something or suggest any alternative way to solve this problem?
Thanks

• Opodo Customer Care's Response, Nov 21, 2017

Hi Alex,

Please update your review with your booking details or alternatively send us a direct message and we'll be happy to look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Liam - Customer care

• Updated by Alex Prokofyev, Nov 22, 2017

Booking number NGSEB7
    Tickets on names Prokofyev Alexandr and Irina Volovitch on the 30th of september.

Al