[Resolved] Opodomeals

I travelled to Mauritius on 3rd April via Eurowings...I booked with Opodo
flight no 4U355 operated by German Wings to Cologne and then from Cologne FLIGHT no. EW176 to Maurtius..
Although food was included on this long haul flight I was offered non, so i had to buy for which I paid 9.90 Euro on my Visa ..then at the end of the journey a breakfast was offered to me..which surprised me.

when i asked why i was not offered drinks and dinner for which i ended buying they said i should of asked them as they are very busy and did not see my name on the list and that i should have told . i am very disappointed with this service to say the least and i want to reclaim back the money i spend on the meal or i will take this further. I know the money is not much but the principle count. Not even a sorry and trying to say it is my fault for not asking for a meal..

please kindly deal with this matter and reply to me

I

• Resolution Statement

• Opodo Customer Care's Response · May 09, 2017

Dear Fatma,

Thank you for getting in contact with eDreams.

Regarding to your concern, we have to inform you that the on board service if beyond our control.

We are sorry to hear the unsatisfactory experience you have had with your airline. Should you wish, we kindly advise you to contact directly with them in order to make a formal complaint.

We remain at your full disposal should you need any further assistance.

Kind regards,