[Resolved] Opodo / customer service - invoice

Turkey

It is impossible to get any invoice from them..

Couple of months ago I made a travel bought the ticket from Aped for the Turkish Airlines yet since then I couldn't get invoice to claim my money from where I work. I contacted with both of the companies one says the other should give it and the other says I should get it from the other. It has been months now. So disappointing on behalf of the both big named companies.
I DEFINITELY WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TO USE THEM.. AS PRECISELY BECAUSE IT TOOK THEM SEVERAL MONTHS SEVERAL UNANSWERED EMAILS AND ONE COMPLAIN TO MAKE THEM TO TAKE ME SERIOUS AND REPLY (THOUGH THE REPLY WAS JUST TO SAY IT IS NOT THEIR RESPONSIBILITY).

They cost me to lose 250 pounds of reimbursement that I could claim from where I work if I ever could get an invoice.

• Resolution statement

• Opodo Customer Care's Response, Sep 27, 2017

Hi Tugce,

Thank you for your review and we would like to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

Although this is not the level of service we expect for our customers, the knowledge we gain from our customers plays a valuable role in the future development of our product and service.

Can you please send us a message using the following link with your booking reference number so that we can follow this up for you?

Best regards,

Christos - Customer Care.

Tu