[Resolved] Opodo / cancelled my tickets in jan 17 but no refund till now
I cancelled my tickets via opodo in Jan 17, while doing that I was informed that it might take a maximum of 3 months to process the refund. It has been 5 months now and I haven't received the refund.
After following it up with them from last 4 months, all I get to hear is that refund is in process and would be done on priority.
Can someone let me know how this can be escalated and resolved?
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Opodo Customer Care's Response, May 09, 2017
Dear Ankit Mehrotra,
Thank you for posting your review here and giving us the chance to assist you on the refund issue.
Would you please kindly provide us your booking code so that we can check the case for you?
More Opodo Complaints & Reviews
- opodo.co.uk - horrible experience with opodo booking 
- [Resolved] Opodo - flexible travel dates option
- [Resolved] Opodo - couldn't modify flights because of opodo useless contact centre hours 
- [Resolved] Opodo - travel insurance for flight cancellation only covers your death???
- [Resolved] opodo.co.uk - their phone numbers does not work 
- Opodo - customer services
- Opodo - refund
- [Resolved] Opodo - flight booking
- Opodo - refund request customer service staff
- Opodo - invoice request not met x3