Opinionoutpost.com / frozen account

1 AZ, United States Review updated:

I have been doing surveys for over a year now, and this is the first time I have had my account frozen. They told me it was frozen after I tried to cash out 11 dollars. I take surveys on several different sites and this is the first time I have ever been lock out of my account. After reading all the different people who have had this happen I believe there should be a class action lawsuit against opinion outpost for breach of contract. We all completed the surveys and were awarded the amount to our accounts so we are owed that money.

Re
Feb 22, 2016

Comments

25th of Jul, 2017

Same situation - I went to cash out $50 and in that moment my account was frozen due to "data concerns". Their customer service did email me back after a BBB complaint, and they stated they can't reopen it because they think it was fraudulently taken over. I'm DEFINITELY down for a class action lawsuit, but I have no idea how to get one started.

• Se
      22nd of Oct, 2017

Yes this is a scam The same scenario occurred to me as being "frozen out" with no reply from customer service - only one saying they would get back to me in 72 US hours which of course they did not I see they have numerous complaints about them on many sites and the address location does not appear to be correct when investigating on the BBB site