operatoradvise.inFake reports. Bogus company.

1 Review updated:

I have paid Rs. 20000 by cash in their State Bank of India a/c (Mr. Ajit Kumar Roy) on 22nd January, 2015 for Premium NSE tips. They only confirmed my payments. From that time they have not given any tip but shown performance on their site. They are not receiving any call. They are not responding any call or SMS. I am a ordinary and aged person. Such treatments by the Operatoradvise.in company has increased my tension and B.P. I dont know how to recover my money.

Sh
Feb 01, 2015

Comments

• Pr
      Apr 24, 2015

same thing has happend to me sir . i have taken a subscription on 22/4/2015 paying rs.15000 for multibagger tips for crude segment.. he confirmed the payment after that he is blocking my number & not picking any call . i am in tension now what to do.so many tips provider in india are cheating the public there is no action agaist them . now i want to recover the my money pls help

• Ra
      Jul 14, 2015

Now they started cheating in operatormint.in and owner is Shubham Agarwal. Please dont invest on operatormint.in. I lost RS.30000 in all the segments. This happen in 07/06/2015. This is the fake site. He confimed same using SBI account number Siddhartha Timbadia AC no:[protected] and IFsc Code:SBIN0000091 and TYpe current account. After that no calls he is picking. And also no tips provided.