OpenSky / where is my order?

I made an order in early February. OpenSky tracking system says that my item was shipped on the 7th, but I have not yet received it. I wanted to contact someone to ask if everything was fine, but received no response. Then I checked the reviews and now I have no idea what to expect. I doubt that I'll ever receive anything. I'll wait few more days and then I'll contact my bank. I'm very disappointed with this website. When I found OpenSky they looked pretty trustworthy, but I guess I was wrong.

De
Feb 23, 2016

Comments

• Me
      Feb 23, 2016

I m still wondering what they are going to do regarding a bracelet I ordered. Like most other complaints here, they said it was delivered but it wasn', t at least to me. Emailing back and forth, get the auto response. Then they emailed me saying they wanted me to go get the merchant number at the post office. Wtf!? To make a long story short.. Are they going to refund my money or send the item!? I'm more than frustrated. And I get their email ads everyday, sometimes twice daily. Who the hell are these people and what is there problem!?

• Op
      Feb 24, 2016

If you need immediate assistance please contact us at [protected]. Thank you