Open Media Pty Limited / Scam and cheating!

United Kingdom Review updated:

I ordered a book with Open Media Pty Limited and was told I would not be charged until my order was shipped. I was actually charged a couple of hours after I placed my order and 25 days later I have had no book or reply from this company. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM OR WORLDRETAILSTORE.COM
Lm

370 Bennett Drive
Galion
Ohio
Phone: 419-468-9313

I ordered a copy of Les Docks Premium Record Guide six weeks ago. The charge has been added to my credit card statement, but still have not received the book. How can we stop crooks like this from operating? Would NEVER order anything from Australia again. Sorry to you honest chaps, but that's the way it is. Too bad. I will try to get the word out on "Open Media Pty Ltd" for whatever it's worth.
Mr
  13th of Sep, 2008
I have also had a bad experience with this company, ordered book and never recieve it, but was charged for it. I tried emailing them but have had no luck with getting the email to even go. How are they getting away with this? What can be done?
Ed
  28th of Oct, 2008

Open Media Pty Ltd - Non delivery of book
Open Media Pty Ltd
Victoria
Australia

Just adding my voice to this scam. Bought Perfume from these online scamartists and after a reasonable delivery time having passed and no reply to emails, messages I've resorted to trying to get money back via bank/paypal. Avoid at all cost.