Open Communication, Inc aka NetStoreUSA.com / Bank account charged purchase not delivered!

On July 5 I ordered piano music from website www.NetSToreUSA.com and was given an order tracking number. Only 10 my bank account was charged for the purchase. I went to the website to track my purchase and received the message that I should expect delivery in 10 - 15 days. When I did not receive anything I emailed and was told I would hear something in 3 business days. I faxed and mailed my inquiry to address listed on website. No word. Letter came back as undeliverable. Better Business Bureau was not able to obtain a response from the company.

Bu

Comments

27th of Nov, 2006
    Open Communication, Inc aka NetStoreUSA.com - Ordered a book which wasn't delivered but payment was deducted
    United Kingdom

I ordered a book with them on 21 October 2006. The payment was deducted from my account on 23rd October. I got an email saying that order will be delivered in 10-15 days. However when nothing was received until 23 November (1 month), I tried to contact them. there was no reply on email. Even the fax number given on the website was a wrong one. There was no telephone number on the website. I am still waiting for their response.

• Sh
      8th of Feb, 2007

I have also ordered a book and not getting any response from them; I am in doubt - is that company exist?

Thanks.

• Cy
      21st of Feb, 2007
    Open Communication, Inc. aka NetStoreUSA.com - Ordered a book which wasn't delivered but payment was deducted

Bad, bad! Don't buy here, this is a scam. Same story, all is well, respond that they got your book, charge your credid card and then you never hear from them again.

• Al
      9th of Apr, 2007
    World Retail Store / The Open Group / NetStoreUSA - Pay for nothing!
    United Arab Emirates

I've ordered some materials from WORLD RETAIL STORE / THE OPEN GROUP / NetStoreUSA on March 6th 2007, and i haven't get any thing, also I can't find any telephone to check the status of the order.

• Ge
      13th of Apr, 2007

Placed an order for a book with them 0n 28th November 2006. It never arrived. I e-mailed them repeated and never received a reply.

• De
      19th of Jun, 2007

I bought a book through Open Media or NetStoreUSA or World Retail Store or whatever they are called in March of 2007... It is now nearly July and I have not received my book. I tried emailing several emails I found online numerous times - NOT ONE RESPONSE!!! They are a complete FRAUD!!! I think they operate out of Rushcutters Bay in Australia - even though they claim to be an Arizona company - WATCH OUT!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!

Emails tried:

www.opengroup.com
    www.netstoreusa.com

• Mo
      27th of Aug, 2007

I don't doubt what the others have said. I wish I had read these complaints before I ordered from Netstore!!

My order has been "preparing to ship" for 11 days now.. I have sent several emails and received no replies yet. There is not a single phone number listed on any of their websites. So no way to talk to someone in person..

I am heading straight over to my bank to stop payment on this right now. Fortunately for me I have not been billed yet..

• Mo
      27th of Aug, 2007

Oops.. Too late. My account has already had the purchase price deducted. Looks like I have been ripped off as well.

This NetstoreUSA is a complete and utter ripoff!!!

• St
      10th of Sep, 2007

I too have had my order "order placed" for a month. I will be following up with the bank and/or attorney.

• Lh
      17th of Sep, 2007

I had a similar experience to those shared here. I ordered a book in July and haven't seen it. Attempts to contact the company were unsuccessful. I disputed the charge with my credit card company and they gave me a refund. I hope other people will learn from this and not do business with this company.

What really makes me angry is all the supposed "customer comments" posted on their website regarding their oustanding service and customer support. What a joke! They also claim they will not charge your credit card until the product has been shipped, which is an outright lie!

When I didn't receive my book and didn't receive an answer to any of my email attempts, I looked them up at the Better Business Bureau website and they've had over 60 complaints from this company regarding unfulfilled orders and other customer service issues. I'm going to that website next to lodge a complaint there.

• Ri
      5th of Nov, 2007

I ordered 3 bottles of men's cologne, Iquitos. I have emailed them twice and received no response. My order reflects the total to be $59.85, however, my account was debited $59.91, then another unexplained charge disguised as "International Service" for $1.80, yet, I am unable to get any response to my emails, and worse yet, when you call the number they give as a fax number, you get an automated message about; "for live talk with exciting people call 1800 545-6700". It's not even a genuine fax line. BEWARE OF THIS VENDOR, THEY OPERATE UNDER FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES. I'm going to the bank after printing out all the complaints from this page and requesting they return my money for me.

• Su
      9th of Jan, 2008

Ordered a textbook on 12/17/07, my credit card was charged by an Australian company called Open Media PTY 2 days after my order. There has been no change in my order status and no book. I have had no luck contacting them, they do not reply. I am now disputing the charge with my credit card company. Do NOT order from this company.

• As
      14th of Jan, 2008

If it wasn't for this site, I would have been another victim. After reading the complaints, I tried submitting an order without filling out billing or credit information. It went through and even gave me an order tracking number. Ridiculous - this "company" is a joke, and their website is a big scam (not to mention hard to navigate). Don't "buy" anything from this company!!!

• Ra
      16th of Jan, 2008

I was also ripped off... I ordered two books from them and the order has been on status W "Order confirmed from our U.S. supplier - Dispatch from Phoenix expected within 7 days." After 21 days of waiting I sent the first of a whole bunch of emails. They have not answered my first one yet. I'm gonna check with my bank if I can charge it back. These guys are criminals - DON'T BUY FROM THEM!

• Sp
      2nd of May, 2008

Same issue hear. Ordered book in November of 2007, credit card was charged on the same day, book never arrived. They never responded to my email and voicemail messages.

The 1-800 contact number they have on the website takes you to a voicemail recording with the following message: "for live talk with exciting people call 1-800-545-6700".

• El
      18th of May, 2008

Thanks for helping save the rest of us from these scammers. Sorry that you all had to go through this. I guess we can only hope that "what goes around, comes around". Again thanks for the heads up.

• Ka
      20th of Oct, 2008

I almost ordered a book from this company. I put my credit card info in and then when I got to the expiration date. I noticed it was mispelled, so I looked on the web and found this website and then I looked at the BBB. I'm so glad that I didn't complete the order and I will be watching my credit card just in case they try to charge me with the unfinished info I gave them. I thought it was strange when on their form, they stated that they could not track your order. This does sound like a rip off company. Thank you so much for all the info.

• Ka
      20th of Oct, 2008

I just went to this company's address and submitted an order and I gave them no payment information and then I clicked submit and they stated that my completed order ... was accepted for processing ... They are definately a fraud!!! I'm going to report them as a phishing website whether it helps or not.

• Tr
      4th of Dec, 2008

So far, I feel like I've been scammed. Placed an order on 11/29/2008 and there isn't even a record of my order that shows up. When I get home I'm going to check my credit card account. I put it on there, not debit, to safeguard myself (hopefully that will work). I did though find a number that DOES reach these people -- 1-602-532-7038 -- It goes to voicemail though...but, the voicemail said Open Communications. Step in the right direction. Their mailing address is a P.O. Box -- Our mailing address is: Open Communications Inc, P.O. Box 41782, Phoenix AZ 85080 -- this sucks...I ordered this as a bday gift for my wife.