Open Arms Temporary Housingillegal business practices

Be Dec 06, 2018 Los Angeles, CA Review updated:

My Name is Kassaundra King and I am a "former" resident of open arms temporary housing (or living) at 5700 s. Hoover street in Los Angeles, Due to Being "Illegal eviction" that was Committed Against me on Sunday, November 25, 2018, because of a rent payment "Dispute" that Occurred on Tuesday, November 12, 2018 when the property manager ms. g. thompson Came to my door that evening "Demanding" that I PAY her $390, telling me And showing me a "document" she told me was mailed to her from the bacs program in Oakland which sent me to live there with "Rapid Rehousing Funds that houses homeless people!!! They Paid for me to move here and paid the 1st month's rent And Security Deposit (about $1375?)and then They make the "Majority" of the rent payment for the tenant, starting from 80% to 10% per month!!! The portion of "my" rent payment for November was "Supposed" to Be $230, And NOT The $390 she quoted me, And she Also told me the bacs program had "Only" Sent the lesser Amount of $230, my portion!!! She then "threatened" to throw me out that evening then Relented telling me I had to have the $390 by that Friday, November 16, 5pm Or I would have to leave!!! Friday, November 16th, 3pm Came and she came to my door telling me that if I Wasn't paying she would then start the eviction process that coming Monday, However she then "decoded" the Pin I was Assigned to enter the property that Tuesday, effectively Locking me Out!!! I called 911 that day and waited about 7-10 minutes And NO los angeles police Came and then they Called me about 2-3 hours later and the police dispatcher asked me if I "Still needed their assistance"!!! The Sunday following Thanksgiving the black male handicapped janitor "ENTERED my room w/A key and told me I had "To Go"!!! He then brought garbage bags and took ALL my belongings and packed them Until I was in a Empty room!!! Then the property manager ms. thompson Also ENTERED my room using her key and told me I had to leave because I Didn't PAY rent and she took me to a hotel and Paid for it!!! Before this, I went to councilman cullen Price's office and the los Angeles legal aid foundation on 8th street And neither Offered any Assistance!!! I Am ALSO a Disabled person, Physically, And I have And Am (Mis)Treated as though I have NO Rights, NOR Protection Under ANY Law!!! I Believe this IS A Federal Fair Housing Issue As Well And since Being "Made" homeless by open arms temporary housing (living), the Los Angeles police department, legal aid foundation and the city council man cullen price, and the city of Los Angeles where you CAN'T FILE A COMPLAINT, My health has Also I Believe Suffered as Well!!! I Have ALSO met Another former resident of open arms temporary housing Who told me she was Put Out As Well!!! I "now" Live on skid row homeless!!! I "Also" found out Last Monday that the bacs program HADN'T SENT A rent payment for November!!! So ms. g. thompson Came to my door w/A FRAUDULENT Document Claiming it was Legitimate and I would have Paid, OVERPAID Rent And NOT Known It!!! Open arms and ms. g. thompson Apparently Are Making a "Killing" Defrauding Physically Disabled people and then PUTTING US OUT INTO THE STREETS!!! Please Publish my letter so that this criminal ms. g. thompson Will FINALLY BE STOPPED And open arms temporary housing Be SHUT DOWN, , Thank You In Advance, Sincerely, Kassaundra King. P.S. she Also Throws Out our mail Telling us we CAN'T RECEIVE MAIL THERE BECAUSE IT'S A "BUSINESS"!!!

Comments

• Me
      Feb 27, 2019

Kassaundra please contact me so I can help you!! LaShaunda KING (now McNeil) - [protected]@gmail.com. Email so I can get your phone number please!!!