Opal Office / Unauthorized billing

This company is passing off 'Open Office' a free program as 'Opal Office' and charging $11.95 or $16.90 for a CD that you may or may not get. I was only taken for the $11.95 amount.

You can get this free from 'Sun Microsystems, Inc.'. Just put 'Open Office' in search engine at google, yahoo or any others.

Ki

Comments

• Na
      17th of Feb, 2009
    Opal Office - Downloading unsuccessful
    Thompson
    5500 Lexington Rd. 312
    Gwynn Oak
    Maryland
    Phone: 4437992623

I downloaded Opal office because they assured me I was getting the same thing as microsoft. However I am not getting any thing. I still can not pull up my files from office or excel or any thing. I paid $11.95 for this program and it doesn't work. I want my $11.95 back because I feel this is just another scam. I did not buy anything else so nothing else should be taken from my account. Tell me who will get in touch with me about this situation. I need some answers please!!
    Thanking you in advance for your help!!

• Ez
      18th of Feb, 2009
    Opal Office - Downloading unsuccessful
    Office Best Deals
    Virginia
    officebestdeal.com

I ordered the Opal Office product and immediately found out that the software does not work in the way it promises. I immediately cancelled my order and asked for a refund. I have not heard back from them and the website is now gone.

17th of Nov, 2009

This is a ridiculous scam. They are selling free software, "Open Office" and changing the name to Opal Office. The website is still there. www.officebestdeal.com