Opal Office / Unauthorized billing

Opal Office
This company is passing off 'Open Office' a free program as 'Opal Office' and charging $11.95 or $16.90 for a CD that you may or may not get. I was only taken for the $11.95 amount.

You can get this free from 'Sun Microsystems, Inc.'. Just put 'Open Office' in search engine at google, yahoo or any others.

N  17th of Feb, 2009 by

Opal Office - Downloading unsuccessful
5500 Lexington Rd. 312
Gwynn Oak
Phone: 4437992623

I downloaded Opal office because they assured me I was getting the same thing as microsoft. However I am not getting any thing. I still can not pull up my files from office or excel or any thing. I paid $11.95 for this program and it doesn't work. I want my $11.95 back because I feel this is just another scam. I did not buy anything else so nothing else should be taken from my account. Tell me who will get in touch with me about this situation. I need some answers please!!
Thanking you in advance for your help!!
N  18th of Feb, 2009 by

Opal Office - Downloading unsuccessful
Office Best Deals

I ordered the Opal Office product and immediately found out that the software does not work in the way it promises. I immediately cancelled my order and asked for a refund. I have not heard back from them and the website is now gone.
N  17th of Nov, 2009 by
This is a ridiculous scam. They are selling free software, "Open Office" and changing the name to Opal Office. The website is still there. www.officebestdeal.com