OOkisa / hair products

1 Starkville, MS, United States Review updated:

I ORDERED THIS PRODUCT AND THEY SAID I COULD RETURN THE PRODUCT FOR A FULL REFUND. I RETURNED THE PRODUCT AND REFUSED THE PRODUCT AT THE POST OFFICE AND I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED A CREDIT ON MY CREDIT CARD OF $96 WHICH CAUSED MY CREDIT CARD TO BE CHARGED AN OVER THE LIMIT FEE. OF $35

Jd

Comments

• Aw
      3rd of Jul, 2009

Contact your credit card company by telephone and they will usually remove the charges immediately.

• Sh
      3rd of Jul, 2009

I'm a little confused. You returned the product and it was refused at the post office? Do you mean you TRIED to return the product but the post office wouldn't allow you to ship it? If that's the case, then you have two problems: 1) The company never received their product so they won't refund any money; 2) you cannot ship a container that could leak without it being secured somehow (which, based on the product type, is what I assume happened).

Your credit card company will not automatically remove charges. They have to determine if you are due a credit first. It's not immediate.

Also, I'm not sure what going over the limit has to do with this. You shouldn't be charging anything to your card if it's maxed out.

• Ro
      5th of Oct, 2009

OOkisa DONT PURCHASE !!! THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF
    What a ripp off!!! I too tried there 5.95 free monthly trial. When it was sent to my home 2 weeks later I too noticed the 80.00 monthly charge for trying there product. However while viewing there product on line you can't see the fine print at the bottom that States if you purchase there product @ 5.95 you will be billed a 80.00 monthly re-occuring charge. I have called the bank and had the product returned IMMED !!! If there product was so good then they wouldn't have to scam people into buying it.