Ookisa Products / fraudulent marketing

1 TX, United States Review updated:

Free trial for shipping and handling and once they get your credit card information they will bill you $90 a month for the products unless you return unused portion on the last day of the 14-day free trial offer.

Comments

• Mo
      6th of May, 2009

I returned the package and they said they never got it. I used USPS so I can't track it.

Cindy, do you know where the Texas address is? They only thing I can think of that I may have done wrong was mail it to Texas versus there address in Ontario.

Thanks!

• Ri
      8th of May, 2009

Thank you for taking the time to find this site and to report your experience with "OOKISA". I thought the offer was too good to be true. You have saved me a load of time and frustration.

20th of Nov, 2009

I ordered my Ookisa products from the food network site. They had an ad on the site. It was a trial sample and i called myself reading everything so i wouldn't get locked in to a shipment every month, but that didn't work. I received a shipment after the trial balance and a credit card charge for $95.00. I did not even finish using the products. It's a joke. you can go to Sally's are any hair salon and buy better procdusts cheaper. When i called to tell them to cancel my orders and that i was going to send my shipment back that i received and to credit my credit card, they refused and said i was obligated to buy that shipment, because in the fine print it tells you you have to call back before the 30 day trial period and cancel. So please don't get sucked in to buying this product.