Onyx Visa/ConsumerBill.com / I have been charged for a credit card and never received the card.

1 P.O. BOX 5848Sparks, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-282-9915

I have been charged through my bank account for a credit card and never received the credit card. The company went into my account about a month after I applied for it which meant I had no idea when they were to debit my account...so therefore my account is overdrawn...they took out $64.90 out of my account and never sent me the credit card...when you call the number they direct you to the website...www.consumerbill.com. When you go to the website you can request to cancel...I have been doing so since 11/28/07 with no reponse.

Am

Comments

• Su
      11th of Dec, 2007

I need my monies sent back to me at my home address here in Michigan. My fees of 65.00

• Su
      11th of Dec, 2007

I feel very bad about how Onyx treated me.

• Ro
      22nd of Dec, 2007

I have never received a credit call either. I think it should be a class action suit againest the company. 12-22-07

24th of Dec, 2007

I am being charge monthly fees and I never received a credit card I need all my monies back of $145.00.

• Ju
      26th of Dec, 2007
    Onyx Visa / Consumer Bill - Stealing money from my account!
    Onyx Visa
    Nevada
    Phone: 18882829915 (DOESNT WORK)
    www.consumerbill.com (CANT LOG ON)

Money was taken out of my checking account total $64.90. I did not authorize it nor did i sign up for any card, but you can not contact these people. Please call your lawyers and the BBB, if enough people do maybe we can stop these thieves.

• Ge
      26th of Dec, 2007

I don't have this credit card and they are taking money out of my bank account each month and if they don't stop taking money out I will find a way to sue them for all they are worth and I'm sure there are others who would like to do the same.. How do we reach this place???

• Ge
      26th of Dec, 2007

Don't have the card, don't want it and they better stop charging me for it or I will sue them for all they are worth. How can we reach this place? gerald8c48c

11th of Jan, 2008

I RECIEVED A BANK STATEMENT WITH 47.00 DOLLARS TAKEN OUT MY ACCOUNT WHAT IS GOING ON. I WANT TO KNOW.

12th of Jan, 2008

I've Never received a card and they've overdrafted my bank act. a lot..I went to the consumerbill.com and REQUESTED three times for them to stop taking money out of my act or I'd sue. Today as with two weeks ago they took 2 pymts. of 14.95 out. I'm so going to find a way to sue them...not sure how...but I'll find a way.

• Lo
      17th of Jan, 2008

I MYSELF DID THE SAME THING, THINKING THAT I WAS GETTING A CREDIT CARD. I AM GOING I CLOSE MY ACCOUNT AND OPEN A NEW ONE WITH A DIFFERENT NUMBER. THAT WAY THEY WILL HAVE TO STOP, BECAUSE THEY WILL NO LONDB3FGER HAVE MY INFORMATION. THERE IS ALWAYS A SOLUTION A EVERY PROBLEM, I ALWAYS SAY.

• Lo
      17th of Jan, 2008

i called my bank and they told me that i could come in and get a new account number, i suggest that you all do the same thing. a few minutes in the bank will save you a life time of misery.

i am willing to do anything within reason to stop them from ripping me off every month. in a way i feel knid of lucky, because they have been charging me for only 4 months. but it really doesn"t because no one has the right to take someting that doesn" belong to them. it is wrong and they need to be stopped.

4:03 1-17,2008

• Re
      18th of Jan, 2008

i agree with everything that has been said. because we all have been taken for a ride. you are right everytime i call they quickly direct me to their web site, a site that clearly does not exist. you try to log into your account and you are told that your information is invalid. what can you do. i too am thinking about having my bank give me a new account, although i really don"t think it will help much. but i am willing to give it a try. i am on disability, and i need every penny i can get.

26th of Jan, 2008

My name is James and I have had the same experience with this credit card company. They must stop extracting money from my card or I will sue. I am starting procedures as we speak. Th is outragous and yes, let's start a class action suit against this company. I am out of Grand Haven Michigan.

27th of Jan, 2008

I WANT MY BACK AND IF SOMEONE TAKES MORE I AM PERSONALLY COMING AFTER THE COMPANY. I MEAN BUSINESS AMERICA WILL NOT SATND FOR THIS I AM HARD WORKING AND SO IS EVERYONE ESLE THAT I HAVE READ THE SAME SCAM. GIVE US JUSTICE OR GIVE US YOUR BUTT. I AM SERIOUS ABOUT THEFT AND THAT IS WHAT THIS COMPANY HAS DONE STOLEN FROM CONCUMERS. OUR COURT IS IN SESSION AND YOU ARE GULITY. VERDICT PAY THE MONEY BACK OR BE SUBJECTED TO THE LAW OF THE UNFORGIVING.

• El
      29th of Jan, 2008

i to was taken by this company i just found out they have been taking money out of my account for months 17.95 i am very angry and can not reach anyone to solve it i never applied for a credit card nor do i want one all i want is my ahrd earned money back and these people taken to court for taking money that does not belong to them

30th of Jan, 2008

Do I have to Change my account? I am tired of my account being overdrawn each month because some theif has decided to rip people off from their hard earned money! Do they want to feed and cloth my kids? Do they want to pay my rent! So if the people responsible for all these people being riped off for something they have never received, I hope God deals with you in hi own way, Until then what will you do when I cancel my account? Come steel it from my kids lunch money? Have a conceioncs filled day, and please replace our money before something really goes wrong fro someone for being in the negatimve on their account!

• Co
      4th of Feb, 2008

i need to get phone number FOR AC -INDE PLUS VISA I HAVE THIS NO.8884334096 BUT WHEN I CALL THEY TELL ME TO GO TO THIS WEB SITE IWANT TO CANCEL ACOUNT

6th of Feb, 2008

15 dollars was taken out of my account without my concent i have been home and disabled you took my food money why.

• Pa
      9th of Feb, 2008

We-ValuePlus took $84.95 from my bank account without my authorization. They said they would refund my money if i would sign and authorization form from them, which I did and I have not rec'd my money as of today. This has been going on for months. scam scam!!!

• Ro
      15th of Feb, 2008

THIS IS MY ###ING THIRD TIME TIME I'M MAKING COMPLAINTS OF MONEY BEING TAKEN FROM ACCOUNT AND WHEN I CALL THE 8884334096 NUMBER AND ALL THEY TELLING ME TO CONTACT CONSUMERBILL.COM FOR RESULTS. BEEN THERE, DONE THAT AND IS STILL WAITING. wHO THE ### IS IT THAT DIPPING IN MY ACCOUNT TAKING MY HARD EARNED MONEY THAT I WORKED FOR. MY NEXT STEP NOW IS TO GET A LAWYER, AN INVESTIGATOR THROUGH CHECK SYSTEM TO HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT, THEN WE WILL FIGHT THROUGH THE COURTS WHETHER ITS FEDERAL OR JUDICIAL. TELL WHO THIS IS THEY DONT KNOW WHO THEY ARE ###ING WITH.