ONYX Construction Group LLCUnpayed Employee

1 Review updated:

I started working for Mr Forello A Croker back in the beginning of 2010. I am a single mother of 4 children. When he employed me it was for two positions #1 Emerging Media Adviser #2 South East Region Recruiter. I decided to work for him on the side because i needed the extra income and because i was really impressed with the vision he had for his company. However come to find out 6 months later after countless attempts, Forello A Croker has not payed me for hours i worked for him and his company. What really worries me about him is he does everything by email, he never talks on the phone, and when he does he always has to have the conversations recorded...Who does that..I am going to do whatever i need to do to let people know that he is a fraud and he has hurt me and my family by not paying me for the hours i worked for him. $0

BEWARE OF FORELLO CROKER

ONYX CONSTRUCTION GROUP CALIFORNIA
ONYX CONSTRUCTION GROUP CA
ONYX CONSTRUCTION GROUP LLC

Comments

• Co
      Aug 31, 2010

You sound like a disgruntle employee who is trying to use the internet to defame someone and their character. If you have not been PAID for work there are other ways to recover payment and posting something on the internet is just down right VINDICTIVE...!!! Have you even think about consulting an attorney or use the court system?
    Using the internet is also define under defamation under California Civil Code and you among other could be liable; there are no facts in your posted complaint other than you worked and did not get PAID...??? If this is the case, you should have posted exact facts and to what was owed to you. It furthers looks like you are attempting to defame someone'a character by posting a company's logo with a vague claim.
    ADVICE - if you should take it - remove this posting before it catches up to you and consult an attorney (usually the first consultation is free) and handle it through the legal process before you find yourself caught up in a defamation/slander/libel civil suit; California laws are strict in this and the internet is very solid evidence in defamation!