OnV/weightlossmembership / Didn't place an order

I received an email confirming an order that I have not placed with this company???? NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THEM???? I placed an order for a free trial with wu Yi Tea a couple of months ago, I got the FREE SAMPLE, but then got charged for the next three months for something that I never received...

N  6th of Nov, 2008 by
billing for service canceled
A  28th of Jul, 2009 by
Same thing has happened to me.

I subscribed to the free trial for Acai Burn in March, a month later got 3 cartons of goods which I returned and cancelled my order. Since then I have been getting a charge of $3.24 every month to a company called WEBACCESS 866-989268. Embaressed to say I only just noticed it now and see from another board (http://www.callercomplaints.com/SearchResult.aspx?Phone=866-279-6513) that in the fine print there is text saying that if you sign up for the free trial you also agree to pay a montly fee to another company called Insider Secrets, until you actually cancel with them.

The email I received the other day from ONV/Weightlossmanagement was a new charge. I wrote back to the company and said I had not authorised. I also cancelled by bank card in the hope this could resolve the issue although the bank say they may have the ability to force the payment through.-
N  28th of Jul, 2009 by
i also had a charge from OnV weightlossmangement, but i dont know how to contact them or know where to write them to cancel that charge on my acct can someone please give me some direction? email @ kenney_b2001@yahoo.com plezzzzz i dont want this to be a reaccuring problem
A  28th of Jul, 2009 by
I had the same problem with mine. I placed an order for Acai Burn a month ago and returned it immediatly and got my refund. However a few days later i was charged from a webaccess company for $3 something and later $7.14 from a company called OnV weighloss managment. I found out the number and cancelled it. These places are a scam. You place an order for just one item and get charged for several others since they are affiliated. To be smart...DONT BUY ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS!!

If you are looking for the number to cancel the OnV one it is 1-800-989-5907

Best of luck.
A  30th of Jul, 2009 by
i was charged for a membership through onV weight loss and i never even heard of it. i want the money put back in my account and theres no number to call or anything
A  1st of Aug, 2009 by
l am also trying to find out who these people are, can someone help me.
l dont remember placing anything with them my credit card was charged on 24/7/09.
A  1st of Aug, 2009 by
l searched the web and found one complaint above, did you manage to sort it out if so how?
My credit card was charged by OnV/weightloss membership, l dont know these people and l dont need to loose any weight.
Please can someone help me as l need not only get my refund but try and stop it.
l wrote to my bankers and they told me to communicate with these people, how can l when l dont have any contact details for them.
A  2nd of Aug, 2009 by
they did same thing to me.I cantacted dazzlewhite and made them cancel with these other people.
I received cancellation notices from them,
email address on them was,

dont know if this helps anyone
cheers chris
A  2nd of Aug, 2009 by
I have been charged for two different amounts on the 29th of July. I subscribbed to Wu Yi tea and received the product with no indication at all that I would be charged again. This was supposed to be a free subscription.

N  2nd of Aug, 2009 by
I just got charged for this Product/Service. Never heard of it, and i havent even used my Credit Card for about 2 Months.
And the only thing i Did use my card for was World of Warcraft. I will be going straight to my Credit Card Company and requesting this money transferred back to my account. Money is hard enough for me to come by as it is, without some low life fake company stealing what little i do have.
A  4th of Aug, 2009 by
I placed order for Wu Yi Tea. Recieved the product, realised it was a load of rubbish. Sent it back. This was last April and since then I've been charged about £10 a month. Just cancelled my card causing more hassle and the bank said that they have loads of complaints about these people. I'm unlikely to get my money back as you can't trace these people. These sort of people don't deserve to be called human beings. !!!
N  4th of Aug, 2009 by
I was just charged for this On V weightloss membership and I did not join. now that I read the posts I did order tea over a year ago, but I cancelled that last year. I called my credit card company and they took it off and they are sending me a new card so I will not get anymore charges. Hope this helps.
N  5th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I ordered a sample of Dazzle tooth whitener, I paid for postage, Now I get charged from the weightloss company $11.
Had anyone else ordered Dazzle? maybe it is the same company as the Tea or the Acai Burn.
N  6th of Aug, 2009 by
i was charged for this onv weightloss membership and did not join iwould like to know how to cancel as i asked my bank if icancelled my card if that would stop it they said it would not stop it so any ideas how to do it jeanmc
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Thanks for the 1800 number! I was just minutes from cancelling my bank card. I also ordered a trial of Acai Burn and have been charged these fees even after I cancelled with Acai Burn. Anyway, I was being charged by OnV and Insider Secrets Tips. So, in addition to the number for OnV, call 1-866-989-2685 to cancell your subscription to the Insider Secrets Tips too!!!
A  7th of Aug, 2009 by
I am in the same Acaiburn/Webaccess/OnV weightloss boat. I ordered the free trial, which is not free. The product is not free, just the trial period is then you are charged for the product. I cancelled Acaiburn and all these other charges are coming through. Your credit card company can not do anything until you have cancelled all these "sister companies" that suposedly you agreed to join when you signed up for the free trial. This thing is a huge mess, huge headache and the biggest SCAM I have ever gotten into. I am actually embarrassed I was that stupid. To everyone who read this...DO NOT ORDER A FREE TRIAL ANYTHING!!! Thanks everyone for all the 800 #'s to cancel. What a pain!
A  7th of Aug, 2009 by
Update - watch out for and make sure you also cancel Webaccess, also can appear on statement as Insider in addition to OnV. In the fine print of Acaiburn, you have also agreed to a membership to ebooks, make sure you cancel that as well. This is a living nightmare!
N  7th of Aug, 2009 by
Weight Loss Ebook UK No: for cancellation 0800 047 0192
Insider Secret UK No: for cancellation 0808 120 2346

I rang the two companies they confirmed immediate cancellation and provided a cancellation number, they also send automated emailed confirming cancellation. Luckily I cancelled only 4days after ordering Acaiburn, they said i would not be charged anything, as one is chargeable after 7day trial the other is after 28day trial.

Fingers x they dont take any payments from my credit card. I am monitoring my account, luckily i manage my account online so see the charges immediately and can react.

By law these companies can take money from your credit cards up to 15days, once you notify the bank that you have attempted to canx. Any more transactions claimed after 15days the bank can automatically charge the amount back to Acaiburn banks whereby they are able to deduct the money straight from their accounts.

Contact your bank let them make a note, if you have proof of cancellation and any payments are deducted prior to the trial periods, send the proof to the bank and they should be able to claim it back based on the evidence you have supplied.

Good luck all
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Hey, Everyone - hope this info helps you out of the nightmare I am living. Apparently, when you sign up for the "free trial period" of Acaiburn(or similar product) you are agreeing to memberships to several other things. Even if you cancel original product you are required to cancel these subscrptions separately as they are "sister companys" or "affiliates" If your card is being charged by OnV Weightloss the cancel # is 800-989-5907. You might also get a charge from ebook - they have the same cancellation number. You might also get a recurring charge from WebAccess or Insider, their cancellation # is 866-989-5907. Get you confirmation number. Your credit card company can not do anything about the charges until you cancel these, because according to the terms of the product you ordered you agreed to these others! This is the biggest scam I have ever gotten myself into. Good Luck everyone.
N  18th of Aug, 2009 by