OnV/Insidertips | Dazzle White | Dazzle Smile | Healthmember all are scams to get your moneyOnV/Insidertips | Dazzle White | Dazzle Smile | Healthmember all are scams to get your money

C Review updated:

These people a sharks. Even though I cancelled with Dazzelwhite and returned the product within the proper time, I started receiving the small charges to my bank account from Healthmember and OnV/Insidertips.

I called [protected] which is a number that handles the complaints of which "thank God I found here on the Complaint Board", they gave me the individual phone numbers for those other sharks to individually cancel with them, which is what you have to do even if you've already canceled your free trial order with Dazzle White, Easy White and ALL THOSE OTHER WHITES. It doesn't matter. IF YOU DO NOT CALL THEIR INDIVIDUAL PARTNERS THAT THEY ARE IN BED WITH TO CANCEL, YOU CAN EXPECT SMALL DEBIT ON YOUR BANK ACCOUNT EACH MONTH.

I had charges of $3.24 and a charge of $0.03 for a International Transaction Fee for OnV/Insidertips, and I also had charges of $7.14 and a charge of $0.06 for a International Transaction Fee for Healthmember. ALL OF WHICH ARE IN BED WITH DAZZLE WHITE!!!

Here are the actual individual cancellation numbers to cancel for the OnV/Insider Secret Tip and the Healthmember just in case you need it .

InsiderSecret [protected]
Healthmember [protected]

• C
      Aug 24, 2009

The headache that has ensued following a simple trial offer from dazzzlewhite has been unacceptable. Numerous unauthorized transactions have mysteriously showed up on my credit card, which has put me on my guard indefinitely. It's amazing that these public companies dare charge people without consent. Quite unacceptable. I have never ever heard of healthmember and cannot even find out what service they offer, let alone give them permission to take my hard earned money. I wish I was still in the navy so that I could call in free legal help to pin these people to the wall where they belong. Currently they are my next target. Oh do expect a credit card dispute and much heartache healthmemeber.

Aug 29, 2009

sorry... theese companys are not sorry they are just sorry you found out about the charges. They know exatly what there doing. They should put in big bold writing on there order page that says WE ARE IN BED WITH OTHER COMPANYS THAT ARE GOING TO PUT SMALL CHARGES ON YOUR CREDIT CARD. so they said their sorry.. ...yeah I dont think so.

Aug 29, 2009

Theese Companys are not sorry. The only thing they are sorry about is that the customer checked there credit card statement and found out about all the small charges. If this so called company didnt mean to mis lead customers then they would put a disclaimer in big bold letters that reads " DEAR CUSTOMER WE ARE IN BED WITH OTHER COMPANYS THAT ARE GOING TO PUT A BUNCH OF LITTLE CHARGES ON YOUR CREDIT CARD EVERY MONTH." so NO. theese companys are not sorry. They know exactly what there doing! theese ### did it to me also!

• K
      Aug 31, 2009

I am in England and have also been scammed this way by dazzlewhite, I returnrd the goods awaitinf a full refund, however small amounts have now started going from my bank account. I need help to stop all this.

• C
      Aug 31, 2009

Thank you Cindy J for posting the phonenumbers to cancel all the DazzleWhite-related charges!
    ...I can not believe they are allowed to take advantage in such a way of people willing to try their product.
    I find it UNACCEPTABLE that by wanting to try DazzleWhite, I got charged for 'Insidertips' ($9.99) and then for 'Healthmember' ($7.14). Because I called immediately for the $9.99 I got eventually fully refunded (guess they make their money from the insterest of holding all the money from people even for couple of days).
    About the $7.14 which I didn't notice for couple of days, I called and they say they will refund me 'half the amount'..before taking me out of their list.

People, don't fall for the DazzleWhite trial offer!!! You will spend so much time figuring out how to stop other charges you did NOT AUTHORIZE from their parasite companies !!
    Camelia T.

• P
      Sep 01, 2009

Dear Cindy, I am very grateful that you posted all the information about the Dazzlesmile scam. I certainly called to cancel the order and also called the other two companies to cancel their portion. Unfortunately I will have to return the product when it comes because there is no way to stop the shipment. Seems incredible as I ordered just a few minutes ago and anything you order on-line you can usually cancel if you call immediately. I think the whole thing is so disgusting with these stupid ads about the mother who has discovered some ridiculous secret. But more stupid is ME to fall for it.
    Thanks again for the info. Doesn't anyone have access to a TV station or something to get this in the open and stop it?
    All I can say: DON'T GO FOR ANY OFFER THAT SEEMS TOO GOOD!
    It is a shame we only learn not to trust through these experiences!!

• J
      Sep 01, 2009

When my child signed up for a "free" trial of Dazzle Smile, she thought it might be fun to get something in the mail. What she got was over 30 phone calls and at least 18 text messages within 24 hours time. I used the online customer support on the website (www.dazzlesmilepro.com) as requested to cancel the order of whatever it was. I was given a cancellation # 329885 and was told that I if I return the package in 14 days I would not be charged "the discounted rate of $79.91 for the first shipment of Dazzle Smile Teeth Whitening after the completion of the trial period." Fine, I have not received the product though. I asked specifically about any other "trials" my child may have signed up for and she said: "When you subscribed to our services, you were automatically enrolled with World Club Fitness and Weight Loss Resources. And, you have to cancel their services as well, if you won't wish to be charged. Please call [protected] to cancel your World Club Fitness. ( Shows on statement as VH ACCESS). And, please call [protected] to cancel Weight Loss Resources (Shows on statement as HEALTHMEMBER). They are available 5:00 AM – 8:00 PM (MST) Monday to Friday. On Saturdays, they are open from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (MST). They are closed on Sundays. I THEN received a confirmation email saying "In case you are still within your 14-day trial offer, then you are still responsible for this order as well as the billing of $58.76 for the DazzleWhite Pen at the end of your 14-day trial period. " also... "If we do receive and process your trial return at our returns department before the end of your trial offer period then this charge will not take place." What are the chances of these people actually receiving AND processing the returned product within 14 days? Slim, I'm sure. I have already canceled our credit cards as this seems to be one of the nastier scams I've heard of.

Sep 02, 2009

I also fell for this scam, ordering DazzleWhite. Other charges showed up on my credit card bill each month also, one from VH Access in Cypress, for $3, 24, (which give you access to a company which may show up on your bill as insidersecrets.com). It was explained to me that this (as with the other charges) was a "bonus" when I ordered the DazzleWhite. Since when does a bonus cost you money! In my investigations, I found several telephone numbers that you can call to cancel this "service": [protected] (which appeared on my bill), [protected], [protected], and [protected]. The other charge was from OnV/weightloss.com in Gibralter(which showed up the next month as OnV/healthmember) in the sum of $7.14. I found two numbers you can call to cancel this "service": [protected] and [protected]. These people must have a LOT of dissatisfied customers to have so many numbers to handle the cancellations. And you must call and cancel each one separately. Please check your bill each month and find out what each charge covers before you pay any that you do not recognize. Also, I would find any charges from another country to be suspicious, especially if you have not done any traveling within the past few months.

• N
      Sep 02, 2009

I just had a transaction come out of my credit card and have never heard of or subscribed to any of these. have not bought anything on line for years. I am persuing it further with my bank.

• D
      Sep 05, 2009

Yea, thanks guyz for info. I will be calling all the numbers and canceling each and everyone of them you have listed before my card gets charged. Plus, I had ordered the dazzle white product, but after I had found out the scam they have been using on people, it's disgraceful. So, when shipment comes in I will have write the my order number on the outside of the package, then to go to the post office to get a stamp, and ask for a return tracking number, then all this has to be done before the 14day trial or else they'll charge me $79 bucks. This is ridiculous! I have learned and I regret that I made that bad decision I have made.

• V
      Sep 10, 2009

Only found this site after i had 2 unexplained amounts appear on my credit card statement, never even heard of the companys and thought my card had been cloned! After reporting it to my card company, i decieded to google the names and came up with this site and all you complainers, makes me feel a whole lot better to know that i am not the only one to have been taken the piss out of. I phoned my card company today, and you know what, they didn't even question me about the two transactions, they refunded me straight away, no probs, so to me that says they have had to deal with quite a few of these. These companys need looking into and it needs bringing to the attention of trading standards, so if like me you are from UK, please complain, the more people complain, the sooner no one else will be taken in by these ###!

• H
      Sep 10, 2009

This company is a big rip off. I am so sorry I ever got in to this mess.
    It appears they have the same song and dance that they give to everyone once they have ripped them off of hundreds of dollars. It has taken numerous phone calls to get out of this mess and all they have to say is I AM SORRY IT IS IN THE CONTRACT. No where did I ready you were going to allow other companies to take money from me for crap I do not even receive. It makes me shiver to even think how many people they have ripped off by being so sly!! DISGUSTING!!!

• A
      Sep 30, 2009

Unfortunately It is total scam. I am just after Chat conversation and cancellation and before even giving me the option to return in response I was informed that I will be charged 78US Dollars. I need to return this trial to avoid problems and this was my given option not theirs. Guess what...I have found a little international charge for 6cents on my card account. Seeing this I immediately contacted bank and card number was canceled to avoid any suspicious activity. Imagine thousands of transactions just a few cent which by many will be ignored... They even have website that you can find goggling for "scam Dazzle White " where it is only good recommended product among others and active link to their criminal sites. Stay away and go to local Grocery or Pharmacy Store to get more affordable same working products.

• M
      Oct 20, 2009

Yes i was bloody taken by this scam and I'm furious. It goes without saying that you should never cross an angry law student! I'm all for legal action against this scam! This is international fraud. I'm aware that this has effected many countries so i would be interested in co-ordinating a world wide concurrent class action suit. We would need representatives in each country that could compile all information and complaint testimonials relevant to their respective country. The power of this information combined is enormous! On its own, individual complaints will get lost among st the rest of individual complaints. Once we have a global indication of the extent of this scam we can forward all our collective information to each and every trade organisation. Next, we can obtain media attention. Anyone from Australia will be aware of A Current Affairs, a program which seeks out and exposes these scams on television. I can work on Australian media however, representatives of the USA, New Zealand, UK and any other nation would have to employ their own media coverage (although i will try and help).
    I wont lie this will be time consuming for anyone who dares take on these ### If you have enough rage over such an abhorrent scheme, a scheme which i have read has ripped off money from a breast cancer charity, then please send me an email.
    Please bare with me if i take a while to reply as i am researching the most effective means of countering these ### and not just shutting them down for good, but to make them an example of how the public has had enough! and yes, one person can make a difference.
    You will rue the day you met me dazzle white/Brite- smile ...

email me; [protected]@hotmail.com

Ps; ignore the regurgitated response from apparent "representatives" of this company. The same drivel has been posted next to any internet complaint.

Pps; i will be posting this same message on every and all sites where i find complaints, please feel free to copy my post and do the same. Spread the word, enough is enough!

• L
      Nov 04, 2009

Hi I too fell for the Dazzle White scam,
    however there was only one problem I live in New Zealand and there are no numbers for which you can get hold of the company! Through online chat (which I have kept a record of so that I can prove what they have said to my bank - which I suggest you do) they have told me that my accounts are canceled and that they or none of their affiliates will be making further charges on my account. I have heard stories of people whose cards were still charged once they canceled them, the trick is to get your bank to report it as stolen and keep your account closed for a while (I know this is inconvenient but better than being charged).

Also if you are wanting to send the package back within the 14day trial period so that you are not billed for the extra amount of $80 US then make sure you get the online chat to confirm the date, you may have to ask the question a few times as you usually get programmed responses (you will notice that there are spelling and grammar mistakes!) and they try and tell you that there is no tracking as they don't use 'normal' mail, of course a company running a scam would not use 'normal' mail! Its taken a good few hours of stuffing around with them but if your not getting anywhere its always handy to drop in that you are going to report them to your bank, credit card company, chargeback, the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint centre and other similar organisations! And what ever you do keep a record of your conversations.

Goodluck

Nov 05, 2009

Yeh I've been conned too, argh don't know what to do don't have much money as I'm a student and I really hope I don't go overdrawn with these stupid charges. I've cancelled the "world fitness" one by phoning one of the numbers provided here (thanks!), didn't even know I had subscribed to such a thing. From one account about £16 has been taken out by "Nuralogy" ?! and healthsmile, and from another account £23 has been taken out no idea where from. I live in the UK and am having to phone all these US numbers.

I just phoned dazzle smile and they say they've cancelled my account or whatever, but will charge me 87 quid, however that I can send back my trial and get a refund in about 20 days...question is, do i believe them..I will definitely try anyway!

And then I said "am I signed up to any other companies that you can cancel me off today" and he said I would have to call back and wait in line again because he can only access one account at a time, and he can't even tell me if it's worth calling back!

Just can't believe this, the thought of them having my bank details and siphoning off money whenever they want *shivers*...I am usually so careful with online buying don't know what I was thinking when I bought that. I think as I clicked the "submit" button I saw the "free trial" thing but it was too late.

Anyway i'm going to get on with calling more numbers now and hope it works..thanks everyone for putting these numbers up..

• B
      Dec 09, 2009

hello, I just realised how dazzle smile just got me, they took more than 50 pounds in my account without my permission obviously because I had NO IDEA about the big "free" trial lie, and now I've used that sample and it's been about a month, I've received it! I'm in the U.K, what can I do to get my money back? Can Visa do anything?
    I have a joint account, I canceled the card I ordered from, but can they still take from the account? It's crazy, almost christmas I wanted to get presents and now...does anyone know how I'll get refunded? tx

• D
      Jan 05, 2010

Hello,

Sorry there seems to have been some confusion about your order. We do our best to satisfy all of our customers, but sometimes mistakes can happen. Customer service

and satisfaction are very important to us. That's why we included our Terms of Service on the order page right next to where you provided us with your credit card

information. There is also a direct link to our Terms of Service on our home page. We do want you to be happy with your experience with us – even if you didn't read the

terms or found them confusing.

If that was the case, you can return the unused portion of your order and we will not bother you again. If you are still in our 30-day guarantee period, we will also be happy to

refund your money. We take our money-back guarantee very seriously.

Our customer support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can call us at 8/6/6-(5/2/8)-(6/2/1/4). If you have any problems getting through, you can also use

our Live Chat online customer service support. The Live Chat link is easy to find on our Contact Us page and can walk you through the entire process step by step.

We want to do everything we can to resolve your concerns as quickly as possible and hope to hear from you soon.

(Michael Allen)