Ontario Consumers Home Services / Water Heater Replacement from Ontario Consumers Home Services

1 Toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Have you heard the name of Ontario Consumers Home Services? This was the second time I called Ontario Consumers Home Services for their services. Two years ago, they replaced my furnace, air filter and air-conditioning unit and it was professionally done. Last weekend my water heater tank leaked and stop working. We met Gus (from Ontario Consumers Home Services) and he told us to call their consultant Steve. He came and checked the unit and told us that it needs to be replaced. He discussed and explained the unit we need. We settled the paperwork’s and he arranged the work schedule right away. Todd and Mike showed up on time. They are very friendly, lay out some rugs to protect the floor and the work was professionally done. They checked my humidifier too (free of charge). And they are happy to answer all our questions. After they left, we checked the place, they wiped off the water on the floor and it was so clean. We are so happy. Thank you again guys, for the excellent job. We will highly recommend Ontario Consumers Home Services to our friends and relatives.

Wi
Apr 18, 2013

More Ontario Consumers Home Services Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Qu
      18th of Apr, 2013

So nice to have great services from these guys. Seriously these guys are fantastic. The sales guy, Mark from Ontario Consumers Home Services, came out, spent an hour with me explaining everything, showing me what would be done, was super friendly and never pushed a hard sell. He gave me a great price on a new furnace and bypass humidifier.

Dan, the installer, was just as good as Mark. He explained everything, put in a new flue, some new ducting, worked the humidifier in despite the very close quarters my furnace is in, and everything looks MUCH cleaner and more professional than the previous (developer) installation. Super friendly, very professional, and fast. 4 hour start to finish.

• De
      20th of Apr, 2013

I contacted several A/C companies for an estimate to replace my air conditioning system. I found Ontario Consumers Home Services was very professional and knowledgeable. They didn't just try and sell me a system, but spent a lot of time explaining the differences in the systems available today. I am really satisfied with our new system and when they finished the job they asked if I would have any problems referring them to others. Well, I guess this letter answers that. It is nice to know there are still quality people and contractors who do what they say and take the time to do a quality job. Thank you very much.

• Do
      21st of Apr, 2013

I would like to take this opportunity to describe my experiences with Maksim Kopeikine with Ontario Consumers Home Services. In my opinion, Maksim is exactly what you would hope for in a mechanical contractor. They are always prompt in returning your calls and scheduling your work. Whether you need a maintenance checkup, repair service, or a new system, you can rest assured that Maksim and his crew at Ontario Consumers Home Services will treat you right. I would like to say thank you to Maksim and Ontario Consumers Home Services! You can't make a mistake having them as your A/C & Heating solution.